Education & Reference The Week That Was In Your Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Agni....god of fire in hindu. that's what he called me.
and no, you should know by now i'm the only person on the internet who tells the truth 24/7, but call it all you like.
I too always tell the truth even when im telling lies, it makes it easier to keep track of things
Ive also got a suspicion as to what you're on about .
Having noted a few things you have posted about a past scenario along with a few other things you have mentioned ive though to myself "hmmmm I guess its possible... and if so, good on him- well deserved "
Of course its hard to know with you if its a memory, a wishful dream or a memory of a wishful dream (I think its far far far more likely the last btw).
Either way id leave it well alone, no good comes of looking in the rear mirror.

Want some more?
Smoke menthol cigarettes.
They might taste like a dead goats campaigner with a minty shoved in it but no one will scab ciggies off you.
haha, i have thought of that....but i just can't stomach the menthols myself, might as well quit altogether (d'oh i should idiot).

mind you, having people come up and bum smokes off me is often my only way of real human interaction :(

as in, strangers often truly open up to other strangers, far more than known people to known people. There's too much gamesmanship, lies, gossip, withholding, mind games, emotional blackmail, and just raw boring talk about everyday crap or superficial things.

But with total strangers, you often get WILD chats....they open up about everything, so do you....and you either solve the worlds problems together, or have bigfooty-like topics of chat about conspiracies, movies, books, philosophy, religion, etc etc.....but also some amazing revelations about dirty laundry, sex talk, and even random spontaneous hook-ups from them.

haha, i have thought of that....but i just can't stomach the menthols myself, might as well quit altogether (d'oh i should idiot).

mind you, having people come up and bum smokes off me is often my only way of real human interaction :(

as in, strangers often truly open up to other strangers, far more than known people to known people. There's too much gamesmanship, lies, gossip, withholding, mind games, emotional blackmail, and just raw boring talk about everyday crap or superficial things.

But with total strangers, you often get WILD chats....they open up about everything, so do you....and you either solve the worlds problems together, or have bigfooty-like topics of chat about conspiracies, movies, books, philosophy, religion, etc etc.....but also some amazing revelations about dirty laundry, sex talk, and even random spontaneous hook-ups from them.
Should try vaping.

I kinda get where you're coming from re. strangers.
I remember some very interesting conversations decades ago ripping cones with random campaigners id never see again.

ripping cones with random campaigners
that's even better, a more amplified version of the smoke thing....done that myself too, of course :moustache:

i love strangers, so many unexpected/unusual/left-field things can be said or come from interactions with them.

but i do tire of the weirdos, homeless, actually mentally ill types, they latch on and start tracking your whereabouts, times you frequent places, etc.

which is good too...as it keeps a guy like me on his toes -- like a gauge, they are -- letting you know when you're becoming too "known" or watched, time to move on, find a new place, etc.

and trust me, i'm not paranoid at all, but i have godlike intuition and perceptive powers, i have been sooooooooooo right about so many instances where i've loitered at places, or merely frequent places, due to my travels, routines, and notice subtle things that become very obvious to me that im being watched, or followed, or people related to other people are coming up to me asking questions, trying to dig/pry, etc.

it's not that im doing anything wrong, just that im apparently "red hot" as they say. i can't explain it well, but im a loner and move around, but i always seem to attract unwanted attention for merely existing or talking to people. i just have that look in my eyes or something, a god of fire, who consumes and destroys everything, who considers nothing sacred except his own wants.

it's not that im doing anything wrong, just that im apparently "red hot" as they say. i can't explain it well, but im a loner and move around, but i always seem to attract unwanted attention for merely existing or talking to people. i just have that look in my eyes or something, a god of fire, who consumes and destroys everything, who considers nothing sacred except his own wants.
You are kylo. A bundle of mixed emotions with a hard working ambition of controlling the universe.
For the better of all.

that's even better, a more amplified version of the smoke thing....done that myself too, of course :moustache:

i love strangers, so many unexpected/unusual/left-field things can be said or come from interactions with them.

but i do tire of the weirdos, homeless, actually mentally ill types, they latch on and start tracking your whereabouts, times you frequent places, etc.

which is good too...as it keeps a guy like me on his toes -- like a gauge, they are -- letting you know when you're becoming too "known" or watched, time to move on, find a new place, etc.

and trust me, i'm not paranoid at all, but i have godlike intuition and perceptive powers, i have been sooooooooooo right about so many instances where i've loitered at places, or merely frequent places, due to my travels, routines, and notice subtle things that become very obvious to me that im being watched, or followed, or people related to other people are coming up to me asking questions, trying to dig/pry, etc.

Yeah im pretty good at spotting the weirdos, normally just give em the stiff arm.
For instance I went up to this sketchy looking bloke the other day to scab a ciggie and the campaigner started rabbiting on about being the god of fire or some such s**t.
I gtfo of there quick smart.
😉

Last edited:
Yeah im pretty good at spotting the weirdos, normally just give em the stiff arm.
For instance I went up to this sketchy looking bloke the other day to scab a ciggie and the campaigner started rabbiting on about being the god of fire or some such s**t.
I gtfo of there quick smart.
😉
I'm not the one who does the talking, or saying this stuff. I just sit there mind my own business, a magnet to people....because i arouse curiosity, interest, fear, desire, etc. So they engage. I'm good at controlling the conversation if it veers into territory I dont want it to go, but usually i'm free and non-censoring type, i allow them to open up, and i roll with the punches, go with the flow, maneuver them or their chat. But my guard is always up, and I'm good at giving them what they need/want, acting if need be. There's a song i am fond of as it kinda explains that well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back