The Weekly Banner Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for the intrusion guys, big Daniel fan.

Saints hoping to party tonight,
Dont be fooled if Daniel's alight.

(With a caricature of him on fire footy wise and hapless players in pursuit.)

Last edited:
Today's English lesson
Anagrams
Dog = God
Cats = Sca...

Another trip to Geelong?
I guess we'll take it well
It's damn considerate of us
This place is worse than hell

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dan is in a form trough, last 2 efforts just not quite up to his best work. Needs to lift. Perhaps he's reading too many of the efforts on here and it's frazzled his brain. I know it's frazzled mine.:D
Yeah I reckon a few efforts here have been better too. I doubt the club would approve the drug sniffing beagles one for the Eagles though which was my pick of last week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan is in a form trough, last 2 efforts just not quite up to his best work. Needs to lift. Perhaps he's reading too many of the efforts on here and it's frazzled his brain. I know it's frazzled mine.:D

The Eagles one was great - you have to think laterally. Sent from the future....bahahaha

Yeah it was lateral, but out of 10 I'd say it was a pass at 6.5 maybe 7. Boy needs to lift, going through a quiet patch, but he's too good to be down for long.
Yeah it was lateral, but out of 10 I'd say it was a pass at 6.5 maybe 7. Boy needs to lift, going through a quiet patch, but he's too good to be down for long.

Imagine the hysteria on this board if it ever got out that Danny's surname is really Jong.....oh Lordy me

I thought it was hilarious. It's a 9 from me - the Tigers one was ok, give that a 7.5. Problem is, we really don't know how much the club lets him go. The drug beagles one on here was brilliant, but there is no way they are going there. Still very sanitised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back