The weekly wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting to hear one of dahlhaus/barlow will be promoted and get a game soon.

Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus.

I bet it will be Barlow :(

Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus, Please be Dahlhaus.

I bet it will be Barlow :(

must admit I am very worried about Barlow too, but people that have been watching williamstown say he has finally added the physicality and aggression at the ball aspects to his game which according to Sydney poster's were the only things holding him back as he is good in every other facet of the game.

Dayyuum

Senior List
May 23, 2009
S.E. Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Both of them could be good players. Either of them could get a run at this stage, but Dahlhaus is obviously the more exciting of the two by virtue of his age and speed. I'd hate to see him drop off in the latter half of the year. Dahlhaus' profile says he was the leading tackler at the TAC cup, so it sounds like he could add plenty of speed and pressure.

Not a cut and dry decision by any means though.

must admit I am very worried about Barlow too, but people that have been watching williamstown say he has finally added the physicality and aggression at the ball aspects to his game which according to Sydney poster's were the only things holding him back as he is good in every other facet of the game.

He has done very well in the VFL with his physicality and everything. But thats exactly what it is, the VFL. I would be worried about putting him into the AFL, which as we all know, is a completely different story.

I wouldn't be completely against him having a shot, but still, would much rather Dahlhaus before him.

I guess we will just have to wait and see :(

Coming onto the list in place of Tom Hill who is listed as 7-9 weeks with a foot injury, I presume?

We can elevate someone after round 11 anyway, which is next week. So if Tom Hill goes on the LTI list, then we could elevate both.

BWFC

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bolton Wanderers Football
We're struggling to understand the forward press. LOL. We're a rabble and it was just confirmed.

Flash86

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Barlow has already been promoted in regards to the hargrave injury at start of season. I'm excited about dalhaus in the forward line. To add some positive well I'm really excited about the bulldogs youngsters coming through. Libber, wallis, Howard, dalhaus and even grant, jones, roughead and cordy. Mulligan getting in the best was good. Towlled up fev.

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would like to see Dalhous(?spelling?) in the side. Deserves it.

The couple of Williamstown games I've made it to he seemed to be very involved. His pace really stands out and his desire to tackle/chase is very good. If ever there was a team that needed to inject some pace and youthful enthusiasm it's the doggies right now.

search

Draftee
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lets go with the mop, no need for dahhous. Surely u would go with the youth over the player that's been tried and delisted by an afl side. We need forwards to keep the ball inside fifty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back