The Wentworth federal by-election

Remove this Banner Ad

If you do this >

C1XMTJD.jpg

You'll draw a line through him>

tTbz0N3.jpg
No one really cares about restoring funding to the ABC AMan!

The Liarberals vote drops below 40% in Wentworth with Phelps appearing be the best chance of the others to cause an upset. Sadly it might be Phelps decision to preference Sharma that gets him across the line. Fingers crossed it's a Sharma fail.
AM I know with your lefty syndrome, it has a sad debilitating effect on logical posting etc . But If the libs get under 50% primary and she gets the next most she more than likely wins. Her liberal preferences only come into play if the alp gets a higher primary vote than her and the libs primary is not at 50% or more

AM I know with your lefty syndrome, it has a sad debilitating effect on logical posting etc . But If the libs get under 50% primary and she gets the next most she more than likely wins. Her liberal preferences only come into play if the alp gets a higher primary vote than her and the libs primary is not at 50% or more
You could have quite easily made your point without that first sentence you know

23% swing in 2 years? Really? I hate the Liberals but these stupid campaigners were voting for Turnbull because he wore a leather jacket and "he isn't your dad's Liberal lol!".

Always good to read your stuff as it provides much mirth. Particularly when you comment on logic when so much of your stuff consists of glib contributions that are barely on nodding acquaintance with the subject matter, show that you have not assimilated all the information, or recite stuff based on little more than propaganda.

Had you read and/or assimilated the link you'd have known the stuff in your post was covered more contextually and thoroughly there. The link was predicated on Sharma getting less than 50% of the primary vote and the possible scenarios should that occur in that event. One of which was a strong ALP showing. Which is what drew my comment.

It was put on 'Insiders' that something like 20% of the electorate is Jewish which will overwhelming go to Sharma you'd think. Still, a huge swing against the Liberals wouldn't augur well for SloMo and can throw up a number of possibilities.

I encourage you to post more often as you're quite amusing and give us some insight into the mentality of the right.

23% swing in 2 years? Really? I hate the Liberals but these stupid campaigners were voting for Turnbull because he wore a leather jacket and "he isn't your dad's Liberal lol!".
With all his many faults Trumble is very much a Wentworth person. Extremely wealthy, presents well and isn't too extreme. And let's not forget he endeared himself to the blue rinse set by tipping-in over a million dollars to the Liberals election fund.

Apparently that poll is a few weeks old

With all his many faults Trumble is very much a Wentworth person. Extremely wealthy, presents well and isn't too extreme. And let's not forget he endeared himself to the blue rinse set by tipping-in over a million dollars to the Liberals election fund.
Dr wives dont like Dutton or Abbott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am trying to comprehend how dumb the voters of Wentworth are.

There is by election because the elected member was knifed in the back for introducing policy to combat climate change.

And Phelps is claiming to be campaigning for action on climate change while prefrencing those who stabbed the last member in the back

She should not get one vote. A complete fraud who has already stated she will gov supply. The gov that refuses to do anything about climate change.

Again Phelps claims to support global warming. These guys are the ones who will beat her in the election and shores up there position by preferencing them.
43090013_1060061300833681_5618194840987631616_o.jpg

Apparently God should guide my vote in Wentworth, just as he has guided these people to disseminate unauthorised material during an election campaign.

View attachment 568229
I doubt it's in the best interests of the Liberal Party in Wentworth to remind voters that the Ruddock Report is yet to to be tabled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back