The Wentworth federal by-election

Remove this Banner Ad

Wentworth will more than likely throw the Liberals out next Saturday but no one will be saying that people in Wentworth did so because they were financially struggling, its an incredibly wealthy seat but the Libs have done such a crap job they face losing a heartland seat.
Not really Mal held this seat because 15% voters voted for team Mal. Anyone else would struggle. The libs will struggle to hold a number of inner city seats from moderate inderpendents

Liar liar pants on fire, Prime Minister, and leader of the corrupt & vile Liberal Party, Scott Morrison, has come out warning of a hung parliament, which he believes will lead to economic uncertainty and other bullshit*. Even though his party is divided, backstabbing, and uncertain of what they stand for.

In fact the only thing the corrupt Liberal Party can agree on is their vile corruption.

Conservative Liberals - “we stand for hatred, indecency, but most importantly for us and our mates having many many munny”

Non-conservative Liberals - “we stand for indecision, lying, but most importantly for us and our mates having many many munny”

*Stuff he just made up because he was put in front of a camera and asked to tell the truth

Liar liar pants on fire, Prime Minister, and leader of the corrupt & vile Liberal Party, Scott Morrison, has come out warning of a hung parliament, which he believes will lead to economic uncertainty and other bullshit*. Even though his party is divided, backstabbing, and uncertain of what they stand for.

In fact the only thing the corrupt Liberal Party can agree on is their vile corruption.

Conservative Liberals - “we stand for hatred, indecency, but most importantly for us and our mates having many many munny”

Non-conservative Liberals - “we stand for indecision, lying, but most importantly for us and our mates having many many munny”

*Stuff he just made up because he was put in front of a camera and asked to tell the truth

Reporter - “Mr Mo’ what is The Liberal Party’s stance on Climate Change?”
Morrison - “Local”
Reporter - “Local?”
Morrison - “Well it’s locally happening in the Wentworth electorate, that’s why our candidate believes in it strongly. But you head to Warringah, and it’s freezing, due to a trapped layer of power company Party donations in the lower Stratosphere, causing a convection current, only allowing the carbon dioxide to be released into the atmosphere outside of Warringah”
Reporter - “Do you expect us to believe that shite?”
Morrison - “I believe Australians want us to get on with the job of the running the country, and if the Labor Party is of the mind that a few parts per million carbon dioxide over Warringah is worth bringing down every Australian business and the economy, they’re not being fair dinkum, and not getting on with the job”

Reporter - “What happened on Wednesday? When you were all pro-religious freedom a.k.a. anti-gay people, but now you’ve promised to go after bigoted schools like your promise to hunt down and execute the strawberry molestor”
Morrison - “Well... err... in Wentworth, localised for this upcoming weekend, there is a tight-knit community of extremely bigoted anti-gay schools and we will target these schools and put them out of their misery; the filthy homophobes! But if you head to Warringah, and look at these schools, and they’re only wanting their Australian, God given right and freedom to kick gay students out of their schools. Every Australian has this right, imparted on them by The Labor Party. I personally kick out a gay a day in my Federal seat, it’s part of our Australian multicultural and diverse kulture and freedoms.”
Reporter - “Jaysus!”
Morrison - <turns around in horror> “Where! ... oh... you were just being blasphemous... I’m just getting on with the job of doing what I’ve been paid to do (by my political donors...)”

He is right that a hung parliament generates uncertainty and potentially impacts on the economy.

So if he had integrity he would call the election if parliament was hung. Which would s**t the people of Wentworth (2 elections in 3 months). Of course he won’t ...

He is right that a hung parliament generates uncertainty and potentially impacts on the economy.

So if he had integrity he would call the election if parliament was hung. Which would s**t the people of Wentworth (2 elections in 3 months). Of course he won’t ...

But in reality, the only people “economic” uncertainty will affect are The Liberal key stakeholders and political party donors.

For the regular Joe, “the economy” has zero bearing,
“oh noes! I’m not going to be able to afford a house under a hung parliament!”
“oh noes interest rates are going to increase out of cycle under a hung parliament”
“oh noes petrol prices are going to arbitrarily increase under a hung parliament”
“oh noes power prices are going to arbitrarily increase under a hung parliament”
“oh noes, I’m going to have to pay more for less with my telecommunications bill under a hung parliament”
“oh noes, I’m going to have to either work really hard for zero reward or not have a job for zero reward under a hung parliament”

If the Gubmint actually did their job I’d be concerned, seeing as they don’t, I don’t give a s**t what the “economy” does.

Economic uncertainty = less new hiring by employers and less discretionary spending by workers (fear of job uncertainty) which further reduces economic activity.

100,000x worse things happen under The corrupt Liberal Party, it’s not even a threat for a Gubmint that doesn’t act in the best interests or welfare of the economy to start trying to scaremonger based on what would happen to the economy if they’re not in charge.

What the ABC isnt endorsing the alp?
Someone must be sacked

Yeah i can think of a few grubs that need sacking

cash
dutton
robert

But by all means , carry on with your sookin mate

Not bad from Dave Sharma's old Tel Aviv crew. He seems like a nice guy, but he couldn't have picked a worse time to enter politics. He's already copping it on Twitter for ignoring questions on climate change and not showing up at public forums.

Not really Mal held this seat because 15% voters voted for team Mal. Anyone else would struggle. The libs will struggle to hold a number of inner city seats from moderate inderpendents

Wentworth might look close on TPP basis because unlike the ALP in their heartland seats, the Liberals metro heartland seats don't usually have large margins but Wentworth is essentially Sydney's Kooyong or Higgins. The Liberals are vulnerable in those kind of seats to independents because those seats are socially progressive but are too economically conservative to vote ALP, that is why it was a smart move by Phelps to preference the Liberals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100,000x worse things happen under The corrupt Liberal Party, it’s not even a threat for a Gubmint that doesn’t act in the best interests or welfare of the economy to start trying to scaremonger based on what would happen to the economy if they’re not in charge.
Not trying to justify scaremongering but I am just stating what is likely to happen. Economic activity will improve under alp with a clear mandate because they will articulate a plan and a direction. Currently liberals are a mess.

Not trying to justify scaremongering but I am just stating what is likely to happen. Economic activity will improve under alp with a clear mandate because they will articulate a plan and a direction. Currently liberals are a mess.

Not according to Mathias Cormann. Their will always be more jobs, better jobs, more services, less tax, better weather, better health & happiness, better betterness & more moreness under a Coalition Government.

Now you can't do any better than that, Go Scomo. Lots of prayers & away we go. ;)

It would be extremely hard to not do better than The corrupt and immoral Liberal Party, the bar is so low.

The Labor Party will need to organise a Royal Commission into both political and media corruption before I could take them seriously.

To help with confidence in climate change solutions, they’ll need to add a Royal Commission into the power industry.

To help with confidence in government subsidised private industry a Royal Commission into Private School funding and Childcare on top of the one for Aged care.

A further Royal Commission into the watchdogs, including one exclusive Royal Commission into Peter “Mr Potato Head” Dutton.

Bring back some confidence.

It's what climate change deniers do. Part of the play book.

n3J0DyJ.jpg

yeah but he sat on a Jet Ski with a baseball cap on. He's a man of the people and just a fair dinkum bloke getting on with the job.
and the fact there are people who can't see the demon behind the mask makes me despair for the future of humanity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back