Werewolf The Werewolf Tradition

Remove this Banner Ad

..Are you kidding?

All I asked was that you tell posters not playing to not post in the thread. I even asked quite mildly.

That you're turning this, again, into an issue, from which you can take more pot-shots at a player, is pretty pathetic.

Oh and RU liked it. Lol. You're both such petty, insecure people, it's actually incredible you function enough to type your posts.
Have some self awareness that you rub everyone the wrong way and work towards fixing it.

Have some self awareness that you rub everyone the wrong way and work towards fixing it.
RU_, I understand where you're coming from; SM is quite abrasive at the best of times. That said, your position in this game is a moderator, an umpire if you will. Posts like these would be fine if you were another player but I don't think they're at all reasonable coming from a moderator.

RU_, I understand where you're coming from; SM is quite abrasive at the best of times. That said, your position in this game is a moderator, an umpire if you will. Posts like these would be fine if you were another player but I don't think they're at all reasonable coming from a moderator.
It has no effect on the game whatsoever. Also that post I just made was giving him a handy hint on improving himself.

So before I presumably die, TJASTA is evil according to croweater, he should be the vote today.

Can we have the player list updated too, RU_ and NaturalDisaster ?

SM (Flog - A real one at that) killed by Mafia

OK.

TJASTA thank you RU_ and NaturalDisaster.

tenor.gif

Can we trust crowy though? He now appears responsible for the note that put mike out.

Why would he push hard to lynch someone good at this stage of the game?

Crowy was trying to get us to lynch TJASTA so we would think he was helping us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are the players remaining:
4. Dingster
11. Barrybran
16. Chappyuk
19. TJASTA
24. Frankston Rover
25. Elton Johns Wig
27. Theinjuryfactory

Of those remaining we have (I believe):
1 Flog
1 Jester
1 Mafia
1 Wolf
3 Villagers

I believe that last night our Wolf tried to kill our Godfather. Being night immune, he didn't die.

I think our Flog needs to come out.

For me, it's TJASTA today and see where it's at tomorrow.

TJASTA

Crowy knows.

Barry, you're the flog, no?

SM said pick another target when there was a vote on you at the start of the game?
I'm a villager. Not sure what SM was alluding to earlier. It would be handy to know the remaining flog though. Franky, you're definitely the jester?

Well, who has been quiet?

TIF
chappy
Ding

So the note is saying there is evil in there?
That's how I'd read it but ther notes haven't been all that helpful so far. I'm still suss on Ding but Chappy has added literally nothing to this game and he's still around. TIF is in his second game; possible he's one but I'd be surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back