Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A bloke on Facebook mentioned that he is still waiting for his Luke Partington player issue.

Guessing it won't be arriving with an autograph...

Was dreading that, was already dirty about getting an unused jumper, that would of made me get in touch with Trevor.

Dear Stephen,

2018 GALA AUCTION PURCHASE:

Thank you again for your patience with your guernsey purchase from our 2018 Gala Auction.

Please be assured we have not forgotten about you, and having this finalised has been a priority for us. With the players settled in and their training schedules confirmed, your item will be signed next week and available for collection from our offices from Friday, February 15.

Our offices are located at:

West Coast Eagles Reception
Gate 12, 250 Roberts Road
Subiaco WA 6008

Opening hours:
8.30am – 5.00pm | Monday to Thursday
8.30am – 4.30pm | Friday

Alternatively, if you would like your guernsey posted to you, please provide us with your postal address. A tracking number will be provided to you, however please note we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Maybe because I asked for unsigned/they delisted the player whose guernsey I bought, they couldn’t send me that specific email, but still would be nice to be kept in the loop.

Positive is the Lendi logo sits in a white box, so its not a drastic change.
Negatives are it's not SGIO and it's port *ing teal on the jumper.

Positive is the Lendi logo sits in a white box, so its not a drastic change.
Negatives are it's not SGIO and it's port ruddy teal on the jumper.
Also the numbers are no longer small on some guernseys and the logos on the shorts face east.

It for the most part is quite an improvement over last year's. Especially with the gold logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some more nice work done by Picture and Frame, this time for Jamie Cripps.

He got his 2018 GF match worn framed, as well as a team signed premiers retail. Images are from the Picture and Frame Facebook page.

vDMW6Kb.jpg

T7zumev.jpg

I think Picture and Frame did a better job of stretching the guernsey around the foam core than Framers Point did with Shuey's. Cripps' is less warped around the jock tag and the collar is done better.

Also it's interesting Cripps got the Premiership retail framed when he would have got a team signed Grand Final memorabilia retail in his Christmas hamper - unless the Premiers retail is a gift for someone.

Picked up my away PIs earlier in the week, meaning my 2018 premiership year guernsey set (finally) is complete. Hopefully everyone now has the jumpers they paid for 7 months ago.

Elliot Yeo away PI

Pp9BLp0.jpg

Nic Naitanui away PI

Svo5J7Z.jpg

Has anyone had a Gold Foil Mark Knight Premiership poster framed? Would like some ideas on how it can look good, I think using the typical club gold frame will result in too much gold, and for me using a dark wooden frame makes it look a bit Hawthorny (gold and brown).

I grabbed my unsigned PI last week. Was relieved to see that it was a faithful 2018 jumper, small numbers, sgio on the back, etc. Was worried we would be given some 2019 bastard jumper.

Has anyone had a Gold Foil Mark Knight Premiership poster framed? Would like some ideas on how it can look good, I think using the typical club gold frame will result in too much gold, and for me using a dark wooden frame makes it look a bit Hawthorny (gold and brown).

I grabbed my unsigned PI last week. Was relieved to see that it was a faithful 2018 jumper, small numbers, sgio on the back, etc. Was worried we would be given some 2019 bastard jumper.

Framers Point do these pretty nice.

AF1QipMoF-Av6_Qds9aJtKbrGQnO20T7dpAmeCdYx3ZT=s4999

AF1QipOIo8jJFCzoja_rYwR2PA28tKfJKANZ7srjdJjA=s4999

Interesting find in Rebel today. Two 2019 Eagles home jumpers, one with a heat-pressed gold logo, one without

Picture1.png

The Dogs and Tigers (and possibly the Hawks) had gold logos on their retails the following year, it appeared the Eagles were doing the same but possibly not?

Unfortunately, I just realised that I forgot to check the back and other details :'(, I saw these on the rack and took a quick picture (I was in a hurry and had to keep moving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back