Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh I know the jumper.. yeh you could be right .. they didn't seem to have "year" sets back then.. but if there's no other marks maybe is?

I seen the 93 metropolis sleeveless for sale last year.. it was the same jumper he kicked 8 in 92.. just with new sgio logo..

I got mcintoshs 93 away jumper .. the 93 ones seemed to have the hj logo slightly off the wing ..

have the same theory even in 05/06.. the guys with the brighter orcha logo jumpers (2005 jumpers) in the 06 GF were the guys who didn't play in 05 GF.. seems like they only replaced the jumpers that had logo ironed on them in 05 and reused the rest

congrats on that jumper.. been on the lookout for a older gf jumper for ages

The polyester guernseys are a bit easier to tell apart, year to year. When it comes to 05/06, 06 had the white manufactures tag on the bottom corner, 05 was black. Numbers were a bit sloppier on the 05s, and a thinner white outline. From memory, Waters, Braun and possibly Wirra wore 05s in 06. There were possibly a couple more, only a handful though

The polyester guernseys are a bit easier to tell apart, year to year. When it comes to 05/06, 06 had the white manufactures tag on the bottom corner, 05 was black. Numbers were a bit sloppier on the 05s, and a thinner white outline. From memory, Waters, Braun and possibly Wirra wore 05s in 06. There were possibly a couple more, only a handful thoug

yeh still same point.. the guys wearing the 05s in 06 missed 05 GF.. nah wirra had 06..

Patrick Naish has been on the list for all of three months and has played in more numbers than most players will wear in their entire career. How hard is it to get him one with his number in his size?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back