Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez the Dogs fans are going to self combust if they don't win another flag with Bont there.
Greatest twist ending is Bont being the leaker.

I really like how Treloar plays. Wish we had thrown our hat in the ring for the packet of chips he went for
We would have had to trade him for Topkent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like how Treloar plays. Wish we had thrown our hat in the ring for the packet of chips he went for
That says more about you, one of the dumbest trade decisions of all time and part of the reason they didn't win the flag.

Some Doggies fans complaining about home town umpiring, free kicks ended up 26-26.:D
Maybe they expect to win the free kick count every game these days.
They really have fallen apart since their grand final debacle.

Just you wait until Toby McLean is back.

Not overly concerned with that loss itself. Massive outs forcing us to rely on VFL quality players, combined with some of the worst officiating I've seen in years.

They really are utterly shameless

That says more about you, one of the dumbest trade decisions of all time and part of the reason they didn't win the flag.
You can have a crack at me, I don't care.

The fact is the guy was one of their best players last year and in the gf. The trade didn't cost them the flag, multiple other factors did.

You can have a crack at me, I don't care.

The fact is the guy was one of their best players last year and in the gf. The trade didn't cost them the flag, multiple other factors did.
The salary cap cost them going after defensive or forward options they needed. They didn't need Treloar in the slightest it was garbage list management and a factor in their list imbalance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back