Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

What other board allows outright trolling?

Dees board wins the internet.
What is the purpose of this thread if not a troll thread? If you genuinely don't want Dogs supporters here say so but there was some Dees fans in here tonight actually saying it was funner knowing we were here. Again, happy to leave.

What is the purpose of this thread if not a troll thread? If you genuinely don't want Dogs supporters here say so but there was some Dees fans in here tonight actually saying it was funner knowing we were here. Again, happy to leave.
You’ve posted in this thread more than 90% of posters, I’d say you’re desperate to stay.

unlike Bailey, keep your powder dry.

if you’re happy to leave don’t respond.

A grand final win against piss weak opposition thankfully still counts. Imagine how bad the last three weeks would have felt if we had played a team with ticker in the GF and lost.
In all seriousness, travelling to 5 states in 19 days, playing in 4, being locked up in Brisbane - allowed out only to pick up meals left at the door - and not allowed to train in Adelaide during PF week, it was a Herculean effort just to make the granny.

Marrn boys, meanwhile, spent the time in Perth living it up, with very few restrictions.

We ran out of puff at just the right time for you guys, but it's wrong to say we lacked ticker.

When we were 19 points up, one of the guys I was watching it with (who was neutral) said, "...next goal wins".

He was right, of course, but I - we - still wonder what might have happened had we gone 25 up.

Goody and Gawn said the same thing after the game.

Last edited:

In all seriousness, travelling to 5 states in 19 days, playing in 4, being locked up in Brisbane - allowed out only to pick up meals left at the door - and not allowed to train in Adelaide during PF week, it was a Herculean effort just to make the granny.

Marrn boys, meanwhile spent the time in Perth living it up, with very few restrictions.

We ran out of puff at just the right time for you guys, but it's wrong to say we lacked ticker.

When we were 19 points up, one of the guys I was watching it with (who was neutral) said, "...next goal wins".

He was right, of course, but I - we - still wonder what might have happened had we gone 25 up.

There seems to be a disconnect between the Melbourne player/coach and the supporters.

Probs why they don't go.

You can thank Mitch Hannan for that. Had 3 Dogs players free inside 50 and instead decided to handball to the feet of someone running past and the ball went nowhere. A minute later Fritsch a goal.

1655123443277.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking that I can’t wait for 8 months time when the doggies fans pile onto the Dees board to talk trash about the team that broke their club.
So, like Gawn and Goodwin, you were getting "a bit concerned"?

Or do you also know nothing about football?

I did ask you to be honest. Surely you're capable of that.

So, like Gawn and Goodwin, you were getting "a bit concerned"?

Or do you also know nothing about football?

I did ask you to be honest. Surely you're capable of that.
I’d seen what the Dees had done to Geelong in the last round and was at the prelim too and they’re a better side than the dogs, so we were never out of it.

This time last year you were top of the ladder and now your season is already over. Absolutely carried mental scars into this season.
Err. We are two games out of the 8 with a game in hand. Not ideal but not over by any stretch.

Also don’t flatter yourself. Our position has nothing to do with your club.

Marrn boys, meanwhile, spent the time in Perth living it up, with very few restrictions.

You had a 14 day rest before the grand final, its not like you were coming off back to back 6 day breaks. It's amusing how the Bullfrogs supporters were very confident that the 14 days rest and Melbourne playing once in 3 weeks would be ideal for them

Yet after an absolute ass whooping embarrassing performance they are now using that as an excuse.

Maybe the Bullfrogs players drank their own bathwater when they celebrated the preliminary final like a premiership?

Fair enough, hopefully your revolutionaries will find their revolution next year.

Maybe Bevo will grow some mutton chops in 2023 and give you something to fight for
Triple-H-triple-h-416804_456_352.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back