Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I can't believe the balls of Bulldogs supporters to come in here and give us crap. This is the team that got pantsed in the gf and then coughed up a 40 point lead in their last game.. Won like 2 flags in their history. And also have a psychopath for a coach.
We lasted a week longer in finals than you and dominated you last year, what have you got to crow about?

What have we got to crow about? Well, we won a flag at the G. Awesome day.

Dogs supporters giving you crap. We're not the ones that started a 40 page thread after a footnote flag solely devoted to p***** on our club. That's just a little bit psycho.

By the way, Dees coughed up a 28 point lead to a team that hadn't won at the MCG in 11 games and since 2015 😂 That's as ugly. Karma is a... well, you know. Enjoy.

Jesus christ give it up you absolute flog. Go and get a life outside of oppo boards. I know it's all been so boring since your Western Puppies predictably capitulated, but your constant need for validation here is a borderline mental health issue at this point.
Yes, because it is so much better to start an obsessive thread about an oppo team on your own board, just because you beat them in a grand final. If only we had the internet in 1954. :rolleyes:

I’m amazed at the moderation tolerance in this thread. Well played Melbourne mods.

I go to the Blues board after they missed the finals and dropped a ‘lol’ and got two weeks off.
We are thick skinned. When you have been bad for so long and still sick with them, a few illiterate trolls don't bother.

Personally I quite enjoy it, at least the more eloquent trolling. The "hur dur you didn't see a GF win in the flesh" stuff just makes me laugh. I live in Tassie, I never go to games live. A flag is still a flag wherever you sit on the couch.

Let them dance on our grave if it helps them get over 100-7.

Nobody should have to go thru as many psychologist appointments as Bulldogs fans have this past year.

The "hur dur you didn't see a GF win in the flesh" stuff just makes me laugh. I live in Tassie, I never go to games live. A flag is still a flag wherever you sit on the couch.
Don’t disagree with the sentiment here, but it’s probably to be expected when the Melbourne FC made such a big song and dance about how they were going to win it at the G this year so all their fans could be there.

This is a funny thread. And I don’t mean it in a nasty way at all, if it is at the level of good natured banter. Both our clubs have inferiority complexes. Which are probably easier to get out of than a superiority complex, that Essendon are mired in and Carlton have been digging themselves out of for a generation. We have both been kicked out of the finals from a winning position and that hurts like hell for a true fan. I hate the bloody cats and I was hoping you guys would knock them out next week. Both our clubs have brilliant but unstable head coaches, you guys have much more talented assistants and stronger admin keeping him in check, our guy just goes rouge and the club does nothing. Both clubs have the best collection of talent on our lists at the moment, than we have seen in 50+ years! See you in the GF next year??

The best thing about the “I was at the G you weren’t hahaha” is that, what, maybe 20k dogs fans were there on the day?
For a club with 60k+ members, you’re also insulting a lot of your own supporters.
There’d be plenty dogs fans in this thread (and on their board) that couldn’t get to the game (not that they’d admit it), and I’m sure they’d love you talking down on their ‘16 flag experience.

Back to trolling:
Only grand finals that weren’t fixed count!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What have we got to crow about? Well, we won a flag at the G. Awesome day.

Dogs supporters giving you crap. We're not the ones that started a 40 page thread after a footnote flag solely devoted to p***** on our club. That's just a little bit psycho.

By the way, Dees coughed up a 28 point lead to a team that hadn't won at the MCG in 11 games and since 2015 😂 That's as ugly. Karma is a... well, you know. Enjoy.
What's a footnote flag?

Don’t disagree with the sentiment here, but it’s probably to be expected when the Melbourne FC made such a big song and dance about how they were going to win it at the G this year so all their fans could be there.
Yeah that's fair. They were stupid statements made by the club, but then again every club makes grand statements at the beginning of each year.

Even your Captain admits how hollow it was to win a COVID premiership out in the desert

View attachment 1504535

Feels good knowing that all of our players got to kiss Gawns wife after we won our flag.

lol, so our captain speaks for us as supporters does he? Personally speaking id much rather watch games on my couch at home than go to the footy and run into nuffy supporters like you bulldogs fans who place so much emphasis on being there. * being surrounded by 100K people like that and paying $400 for the privilege.

Last edited:
lol, so our captain speaks for us as supporters does he? Personally speaking id much rather watch games on my couch at home than go to the footy and run into nuffy supporters like you bulldogs fans who place so much emphasis on being there. * being surrounded by 100K people like that and paying $400 for the privilege.

Hahahahahhahahahaha

Imagine being this deep in denial

Hahahahahhahahahaha

Denial is stage one, hun.

Stop telling me what i like if thats alright.

I havent gone to footy in over 10 years now. Im very happy on the couch at home drinking full strength alcohol surrouded by family and friends instead of light beer surround by nuffies.

In hindsight through, given the almost 6 seasons that have run out since, it’s astonishing how fixed that 2016 finals series was.

The largest frees for discrepancy of all time, and rules made up on grand final day to ensure the fix was in.

I’d be ashamed to be a dogs supporter.

Stop telling me what i like if thats alright.

I havent gone to footy in over 10 years now. Im very happy on the couch at home drinking full strength alcohol surrouded by family and friends instead of light beer surround by nuffies.

Enjoy laying on your stinky, filthy couch all day and crying into your fat beer guts mate

In hindsight through, given the almost 6 seasons that have run out since, it’s astonishing how fixed that 2016 finals series was.

The largest frees for discrepancy of all time, and rules made up on grand final day to ensure the fix was in.

Only time the AFL has had to apologise for how bad the standard was.

The funniest part about this is that the salty Sydney flogs think we care. I actually enjoy that premiership MORE knowing that it was fixed. It makes it so much more hilarious to see how much psychological damage it has caused you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back