The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

that mark stevens saying the drink will be director of coaching in a twist

wouldn't want that for you :eek:
thats one way to read it. the other is that Beveridge has backed whoever the dogs are appointing as coaching director

why would Bev leave saints for the same role at the dogs?

If Beveridge utters the words "good people", "the right way" or "total/complete football" at the presser, I will hunt him down. On the other hand, if he exhibits a maniacal laugh, or jumps out of his chair to deck Damian Barrett or Robbo, we will be well on the way to a flag.
(He will earn extra points if he mentions taxation or auditing, and maximum points if he says something like "I would also like to connect to the fanbase, particularly some dudes called yebiga and MattDougie".)
And a double bonus if he says "I went to school with Happy Daze - bit of a troll and I wouldn't have said he's the sharpest tool in the shed."

That's not what was said. Stevo said Beveridge has backed the idea of a DOC.

If I read it correctly, that is

I read it as Beveridge being happy with the likely Director of Coaching.

Drink's the coach, don't worry about that.

If Beveridge utters the words "good people", "the right way" or "total/complete football" at the presser, I will hunt him down. On the other hand, if he exhibits a maniacal laugh, or jumps out of his chair to deck Damian Barrett or Robbo, we will be well on the way to a flag.
(He will earn extra points if he mentions taxation or auditing, and maximum points if he says something like "I would also like to connect to the fanbase, particularly some dudes called yebiga and MattDougie".)
I could deal with those lines..."The goals will take care of themselves" is the one I won't take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats one way to read it. the other is that Beveridge has backed whoever the dogs are appointing as coaching director

why would Bev leave saints for the same role at the dogs?

No No guys

He means Beveridge has ticked off or given the go ahead to sign the director of coaching, as in hes happy to work with him

The next step/twist is who that is.

EDIT: others beat me to it

I could deal with those lines..."The goals will take care of themselves" is the one I won't take.

Unless, in this instance, it has the same impact as when Macca told Macrae to worry about his man and the possessions will take care of themselves before the GC game in Cairns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back