Banter The Wharfies and the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, winning premierships was getting boring for us so we thought we would give you guys a chance. But even with a golden ticket you still stuffed it up.

Maybe one day you'll know what it's like for the club that you support to win a premiership. But until then, suck on it sunshine.

You played the one and only final on your own dung heap and little old Freo stuffed up the party.Guess what sunshine there won't be another one at Geebung and history will say that you ##cked it up and we bent you over .Hard to lose that memory huh.

You played the one and only final on your own dung heap and little old Freo stuffed up the party.Guess what sunshine there won't be another one Geebung and history will say that you ##cked it up and we bent you over .Hard to lose that memory huh.

Sure.

This helps blot it out though - Knowing we need a lifetimes supply of Mr Sheen and Tarn Off to keep the cups clean. The 9 of them.

Somehow, not adding to that total anytime soon. It will be interesting to see however whom of the 2 of us get the next one. We are definitely in transition hand have been for a while. You are about to lose 3-4 of your stalwarts and replacements are not to their level yet.

Go Catters

Sure.

This helps blot it out though - Knowing we need a lifetimes supply of Mr Sheen and Tarn Off to keep the cups clean. The 9 of them.

Somehow, not adding to that total anytime soon. It will be interesting to see however whom of the 2 of us get the next one. We are definitely in transition hand have been for a while. You are about to lose 3-4 of your stalwarts and replacements are not to their level yet.

Go Catters
You mean the same guys, 3 of whom missed the majority of the year in 2013? You're right, we're going to struggle.

You mean the same guys, 3 of whom missed the majority of the year in 2013? You're right, we're going to struggle.

Acceptance is the first step to admitting the issue.

Now you just have to figure out how to fix it.

May I suggest the draft. FA and attracting players aint exactly working out such a treat…

GO Catters

Yeah I know what you mean. Your coach's post game presser is WAY WAY more interesting when you guys lose.
Don't worry, Ballantyne will do his best to make coach Scott lose his *****.

Win a flag then you know what its like.

Derby trophy's - nice as they are and all, don't count.

but yes, im sure Pav will get 6.

Go Catters

Acceptance is the first step to admitting the issue.

Now you just have to figure out how to fix it.

May I suggest the draft. FA and attracting players aint exactly working out such a treat…

GO Catters

Excuse me while I grab my tissues. You might want to take some to the game yourself. Looks like it's going to be a long 4 quarters for you guys on Sunday.

Sure.

Go Catters

Yep ,9 cups well done but after we have been around for 100 odd years if we haven't collected 15 odd cups it would be a wasted 100 years;)

Yep ,9 cups well done but after we have been around for 100 odd years if we haven't collected 15 odd cups it would be a wasted 100 years;)
Speaking of which. 66 years til their first and 44 years between '63 and 07 = 110 years of nothing. And they had "god" in their team. No wonder he keeps harping on about 9 cups. Anything to take attention away from that.

Yeah I know what you mean. Your coach's post game presser is WAY WAY more interesting when you guys lose.
Don't worry, Ballantyne will do his best to make coach Scott lose his *****.
Haha no you don't.

Although I will concede that I am worried about how well Frodo will play in this game... Not being a grand final and all. Wasn't his performance voted as the worst individual performance in grand final history? I would concur with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You played the one and only final on your own dung heap and little old Freo stuffed up the party.Guess what sunshine there won't be another one at Geebung and history will say that you ##cked it up and we bent you over .Hard to lose that memory huh.
I used to love that place back in the day. There were always s**t loads of hot blonde chicks.

Um

Um, the real bed s#itting occurred when you guys f*cked up in the grand final...

It's payback time for Round 20 or whatever pissant round it was last year when Geelong sucked off the umpires in the lead up to that game leading to the biggest screwing of all time. Yet despite that we only lost by 2 points.

Let's see if the umpires on Sunday haven't been sucked off again and ensure the game is conducted on more of a level field.

Of course, I'd love to see Geelong lose all their points due to a head count which includes the umpires.

Game on and I can't wait for my first trip to that god forsaken taxpayer funded garbage and cover it in purple.

Haha no you don't.

Although I will concede that I am worried about how well Frodo will play in this game... Not being a grand final and all. Wasn't his performance voted as the worst individual performance in grand final history? I would concur with that.

You ask a question then answer it yourself.
The little champ loves tormenting you fellas and just for the record , Hayden is an outstanding person.
Hard to meet a nicer bloke.

It's payback time for Round 20 or whatever pissant round it was last year when Geelong sucked off the umpires in the lead up to that game leading to the biggest screwing of all time. Yet despite that we only lost by 2 points.

Let's see if the umpires on Sunday haven't been sucked off again and ensure the game is conducted on more of a level field.

Of course, I'd love to see Geelong lose all their points due to a head count which includes the umpires.

Game on and I can't wait for my first trip to that god forsaken taxpayer funded garbage and cover it in purple.

that's alot of sucking that you've described. Quite an active imagination you have their champ. I guess you Freo boys really live up to the term Purple NTTAWWTs....

that's alot of sucking that you've described. Quite an active imagination you have their champ. I guess you Freo boys really live up to the term Purple NTTAWWTs....

Even though it was Geelong that did it last time.

What I'm actually looking forward to above all is finding out if the Geelong supporter base is just as scummy as they have been in the past or whether they've undergone a detox from scum behaviour.

I don't hold much hope on this personally.

Let's see if Geelong fans prove me wrong on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back