Banter The Wharfies and the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it was Geelong that did it last time.

What I'm actually looking forward to above all is finding out if the Geelong supporter base is just as scummy as they have been in the past or whether they've undergone a detox from scum behaviour.

I don't hold much hope on this personally.

Let's see if Geelong fans prove me wrong on this.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold too much hope. They might be scum and bogans, but they are our scum and bogans.

Geelong are already halfway through a rebuild - they've done the half where all the good players leave, they just forgot about the other half where you have to replace them with other guys who can actually play.
That's not fair, Esti. They've got lots of good young players. There's... uhmmm, oh... err.... Nevermind.

Wow you are the master of the cutting remark.:rolleyes:Seriously are all Geelong supporters as clueless as you.
What do you mean?

Lyon is the master of destroying lists in his selfish quest to win that premiership cup... He did it St Kilda and we can see that after this year, no Pav, no McPharlin, no Crowley and Sandi = No premiership for Freo.

Richmond will be ripe for the picking and Ross will be licking his lips at the chance to bring his brand of terrible football back to Melbourne.

What do you mean?

Lyon is the master of destroying lists in his selfish quest to win that premiership cup... He did it St Kilda and we can see that after this year, no Pav, no McPharlin, no Crowley and Sandi = No premiership for Freo.

Richmond will be ripe for the picking and Ross will be licking his lips at the chance to bring his brand of terrible football back to Melbourne.

Your showing everyone what a total tosser you are.Perhaps you better shut up shop for the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you have no idea what your'e talking about.I've heard that Scott has bought a house on the Goldcoast and is leaving at the end of the season and taking Selwood with him to take up the assistant coaches job .See two can play that bullshit game.

Looks like you did get upset at my comment. Gosh, Scott going to the Goldcoast and Selwood going with him? That's a scoop champ. Sounds even more likely than Pav and Sandy retiring.

Maybe get mummy to make you a hot milo and tuck you into bed so that the bad people on the internet (in the Banter forum no-less) don't make you cry anymore.

The truth might have, that comment was anything but close to the truth. Our under 25's blow yours out of the water. Three of the guys you mentioned missed the majority of 2013, yet we made a GF. Doesn't look to me like we're going to struggle.

You won't struggle this year. You will just do exactly what you did in 2013. Not win a premiership. And then Ross will leave.

Hang on... is that you Ross? You should get some rest too.

What do you mean?

I don't think you meant to be serious, but I'll answer you seriously anyway.

For Pav, we have Taberner (who is already best 22) and Apeness coming through. They cannot replace Pav, nobody can, but they'll cover for his key forward role.

McPharlin? Silvagni has been waiting in the wings for a couple of years. Again, he is no McPharlin, but he has proven he can get the job done. There is rumor we are going hard after Rance, but even if we don't get him, I'm not that worried.

Sandilands. You tell me after Sunday if you think he's retiring anytime soon...

Crowley? Thought you guys hate Crowley. Anyway, we'll either not play a tagger :eek: or have one of the role players take the run with role.

The crucial part, the midfield, is intact, and that's where the confidence comes in.

Maybe Lyon will go eventually. But I suspect he'll stay a couple of years after the retirements just to prove you guys wrong :)

You won't struggle this year. You will just do exactly what you did in 2013. Not win a premiership. And then Ross will leave.

Hang on... is that you Ross? You should get some rest too.
You're only getting shitter every year. The Scott brother who fluked a flag with Bomber's team is turning out to be as s**t as his twin. Balmy goes and the wheels fall off the footy department. You forget how to develop kids. Egos that used to be reigned in get out of control and all of a sudden you're back to being as s**t as you used to be for the decades prior to this golden era that has sadly ended. At least you got a nice new stadium out of this period, although you might have trouble filling it again. Hopefully the Dogs could play some games there and help keep the place afloat.

You're only getting shitter every year. The Scott brother who fluked a flag with Bomber's team is turning out to be as s**t as his twin. Balmy goes and the wheels fall off the footy department. You forget how to develop kids. Egos that used to be reigned in get out of control and all of a sudden you're back to being as s**t as you used to be for the decades prior to this golden era that has sadly ended. At least you got a nice new stadium out of this period, although you might have trouble filling it again. Hopefully the Dogs could play some games there and help keep the place afloat.
Touche...

I will see myself out.

Hopefully back again tomorrow into a very entertaining thread. You guys have been a blast.

988910_1600165926868248_6461410516616220163_n.jpg

Fish live by the sea.
Fish have omega 3.
Dockers live to eat omega 3.
I don't like omega 3 but I do like pussy.

Have been watching with some amusement how certain Cats fans full of hot wind in this thread have been sooking it up on the sanctity of their own board after posting here. Soft, soft set of fans but at least the banter has been a touch better this week.
They're just a bit edgy because the footy team was the only good thing about their town and now they don't even have that and this guy is their mayor:
180630-cbb2b630-273d-11e4-a4e3-ffe89532b12a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back