Banter The Wharfies and the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
988910_1600165926868248_6461410516616220163_n.jpg

Fish live by the sea.
Fish have omega 3.
Dockers live to eat omega 3.
I don't like omega 3 but I do like pussy.
Congratulations on the strangest post I have ever read on here.

That's not a serious question. When is Fyfe leaving? Hill? Sutcliffe? Neale? Clarke?

Ok I know Fyfe and I gather Hill is Brad's less talented, less consistent and less committed brother. But who the * are the other three? Is Clarke just Mitch's* talentless, dyslexic brother you found roaming the streets in Perth?

*in before a depression reference. I've heard the best way to cheer him up is to remind him it could be worse. After all he almost agreed to join freo.

Ok I know Fyfe and I gather Hill is Brad's less talented, less consistent and less committed brother. But who the **** are the other three? Is Clarke just Mitch's* talentless, dyslexic brother you found roaming the streets in Perth?

*in before a depression reference. I've heard the best way to cheer him up is to remind him it could be worse. After all he almost agreed to join freo.

Let's just say we avoided a catastrophe by not signing Mitch Clarke. :p

Speaking of which. 66 years til their first and 44 years between '63 and 07 = 110 years of nothing. And they had "god" in their team. No wonder he keeps harping on about 9 cups. Anything to take attention away from that.

So you're saying you can't even do premiership droughts as well as us? * me are you guys good at anything?

Come on we've done everything we could in the last couple of years to make you blokes relevant. At some point you've got to take the responsibility on yourselves. You can lead a horse to water...

So I have heard a few differing rumours why Motlop has been suspended.And the one, that flog Lingy is sprucing just doesn't cut it.
Maybe CScott still thinks he is a coach at Fremantle but what was the real reason he cut his Best player the week before, in an important game?

Ok I know Fyfe and I gather Hill is Brad's less talented, less consistent and less committed brother. But who the **** are the other three? Is Clarke just Mitch's* talentless, dyslexic brother you found roaming the streets in Perth?

I hope your coaches have the same view of our Hill. If you don't tag him, we win by lots. We will win either way but the good teams tag Hill for a very good reason.

What do you mean?

Lyon is the master of destroying lists in his selfish quest to win that premiership cup... He did it St Kilda and we can see that after this year, no Pav, no McPharlin, no Crowley and Sandi = No premiership for Freo.

Richmond will be ripe for the picking and Ross will be licking his lips at the chance to bring his brand of terrible football back to Melbourne.

Haha, yes trying to win a struggling club like st Kilda a drought breaking premiership is the height of selfishness. What he should have done after they got within a couple of goals of a flag in 2009 was traded out their stars and commenced a wholesale rebuild.

I used to love that place back in the day. There were always s**t loads of hot blonde chicks.

Many many many an afternoon come evening there. Spent years going there. Best times and never had to line up. Not what you know...

GO Cattes

If this is not just you being silly.... keep watch on Sunday and you'll soon know who they are.

Acceptance is the first step to admitting the issue.

Now you just have to figure out how to fix it.

May I suggest the draft. FA and attracting players aint exactly working out such a treat…

GO Catters
Daz. They trade like genius's - they dont have any worries.

COlin Sylvia. Trent Croad. Zac Dawson. I could go on. They'll be FINE... bahahahaha

That's not a serious question. When is Fyfe leaving? Hill? Sutcliffe? Neale? Clarke?

Who is going to rebuild your team? Cos it won't be Scott.
Who is your next trade target? I mean Gumbleton and Sylvia have been awesome. Wondering ho will be targetd to replace Pav, Sandi and Macfarlane at the end of the year... Maybe you could get Kreuzer, Schoenmakers and Casboult? That would be Ross style trading...

I don't think you meant to be serious, but I'll answer you seriously anyway.

For Pav, we have Taberner (who is already best 22) and Apeness coming through. They cannot replace Pav, nobody can, but they'll cover for his key forward role.

McPharlin? Silvagni has been waiting in the wings for a couple of years. Again, he is no McPharlin, but he has proven he can get the job done. There is rumor we are going hard after Rance, but even if we don't get him, I'm not that worried.

Sandilands. You tell me after Sunday if you think he's retiring anytime soon...

Crowley? Thought you guys hate Crowley. Anyway, we'll either not play a tagger :eek: or have one of the role players take the run with role.

The crucial part, the midfield, is intact, and that's where the confidence comes in.

Maybe Lyon will go eventually. But I suspect he'll stay a couple of years after the retirements just to prove you guys wrong :)

Is this a troll? Honestly. Taberner and Apeness - We keep hearing about them. Freo fans pull over them. Im yet to see either of them kick a bag or even influence a match. Honestly, its pathetic that you mention either of them in the same sentence as Pav.

Silvagni? SPUD. If he was any good at all, he'd have been lured out of there to a side that would actually play him in the ones. He is a dead set spud and the fact he cant get a game ahead of Dawson speaks volumes.

Sandi is one foot injury away from never playing again. The end comes real quick for an oversized old man.

Crowley. Youre right. He is a muppet who wont be missed.

Youre delusional about how good your replacements are. And yes. Lyon is carbon coyping his StKilda mantra. Squeeze every drop out of the 24 players chosen. Trade in some complete hacks. Put NO time or games into the kids coming through. Let the list disintergrate. Then sit in a room counting his cash and giggling. Find a new club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is your next trade target? I mean Gumbleton and Sylvia have been awesome. Wondering ho will be targetd to replace Pav, Sandi and Macfarlane at the end of the year... Maybe you could get Kreuzer, Schoenmakers and Casboult? That would be Ross style trading...

Dawson and Schoenmakers in the back line? You couldn't make that s#it up. Please please please Ross, make this happen.

Is this a troll? Honestly. Taberner and Apeness - We keep hearing about them. Freo fans pull over them. Im yet to see either of them kick a bag or even influence a match. Honestly, its pathetic that you mention either of them in the same sentence as Pav.

Silvagni? SPUD. If he was any good at all, he'd have been lured out of there to a side that would actually play him in the ones. He is a dead set spud and the fact he cant get a game ahead of Dawson speaks volumes.

Sandi is one foot injury away from never playing again. The end comes real quick for an oversized old man.

Youre delusional about how good your replacements are. And yes. Lyon is carbon coyping his StKilda mantra. Squeeze every drop out of the 24 players chosen. Trade in some complete hacks. Put NO time or games into the kids coming through. Let the list disintergrate. Then sit in a room counting his cash and giggling. Find a new club.

I always think of Ross as more of sfellower than a giggler.

But the rest is spot on.

Where are these hacks that Lyon brought into the club for 015 season? I have seen Cats, Roos going down this path.
Hawks are the best at this because this is the cream on the top, We have learnt our lesson the hard way, so Lyon
has changed.
Come back next year if you manage to get Dangerfield, thats something to ease the pain.

I might cop a bit from this not that I really care but although I think Long is a nice enough guy he would have to be the most overrated player ever. Was carried by a team who had Gablett, Bartell, Sellwood to name a few.

Seriously, you need to check your definition of nicer bloke. He's trash...
An older couple were having trouble in a multi story car park here in the CBD. The lift had broken down and they couldn't climb the stairs to get to their car. Ballantyne saw their dilemma, climbed the stairs to his car, drove down and picked up the older couple and drove them up to their car.

What a campaigner of a bloke.

I might cop a bit from this not that I really care but although I think Long is a nice enough guy he would have to be the most overrated player ever. Was carried by a team who had Gablett, Bartell, Sellwood to name a few.

I love the fact that you've misspelt each one of the Geelong players. Good effort JMT!
Hopefully we can make Scot, Horkins and Jonson sook again tomorrow.

Well this is boring,I guess if there's no real rivalry and we still don't see you as a legitimate AFL club like West Coast this thread was bound to be doomed.I suspect the mod that created it possible knew that and hung off starting it earlier.I like the concept though and looking forward to Sunday hope both sides play well, and pack the thermals if your going over to the s**t hole 18 deg WTF.

An older couple were having trouble in a multi story car park here in the CBD. The lift had broken down and they couldn't climb the stairs to get to their car. Ballantyne saw their dilemma, climbed the stairs to his car, drove down and picked up the older couple and drove them up to their car.

What a campaigner of a bloke.
What you forgot to add here was that the lift was broken because Frodo had gotten out an pushed every floor button. He broke the lift, went missing the swept in at the end to try and be the hero. Kinda like his GF performance.
Go Catters

Tabener was a rookie pick & shown a hell lot more than Kersten who you tookwith an early pick.
Silvagni had suitors but loves Freo
Freo got clarke & griff if Sandi goes down better than any rucks on your list
Crowley at least will shake hands & show sportsmanship not like your priamadonnas
If Lyons was a premier league coach he would be amongst the best just has not won the last dance, due to a ball bounce and way ward forwards in front goal in the big dance.
Enjoy tomorrow's game but you better be at your best or you'll loose by 25 plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back