The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

High quality drama/ action/ suspense.

I've just started back on Peaky Blinders. Only got up to the third season and the missus hasn't seen it so restarting. If you haven't seen that I'd recommend.

High quality drama/ action/ suspense.

IIRC Banshee wasn't too bad. Had the bloke that played Homelander in it. Also made by Cinemax so there was a little bit of sexy time in there too.

I've just started back on Peaky Blinders. Only got up to the third season and the missus hasn't seen it so restarting. If you haven't seen that I'd recommend.
Yeah, sounds like a good recommendation.

Have you seen Mr Inbetween at all?

Nearly finished all of the new Pegg/Frost show Truth Seekers. Not great but bingeable. Could be funnier, run a little wilder (more Spaced, less Utopia/boring Black Mirror). Show introduced me to the heretic's fork which will haunt me forever.

IIRC Banshee wasn't too bad. Had the bloke that played Homelander in it. Also made by Cinemax so there was a little bit of sexy time in there too.

Have had this on my radar for a while.

No. good?

Oh yes.

Nearly finished all of the new Pegg/Frost show Truth Seekers. Not great but bingeable. Could be funnier, run a little wilder (more Spaced, less Utopia/boring Black Mirror). Show introduced me to the heretic's fork which will haunt me forever.

You ever watched Friday Night Dinner? Have I asked before?

Yeah doesn't appeal. Doesn't look like it would be good.

Seems like Dero has a lot of shows now to watch.
Peaky Blinders is the only one I have seen. I now have a solid list to work through until Cyberpunk comes out on the Xbox.

Mr Inbetween is probably the best Aussie show that I have seen and one I would not have checked out if not recommended by someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peaky Blinders is the only one I have seen. I now have a solid list to work through until Cyberpunk comes out on the Xbox.

Mr Inbetween is probably the best Aussie show that I have seen and one I would not have checked out if not recommended by someone.

I tend to avoid Aussie shows.

I haven't. And I don't think so. But I've had it on a to-watch-list for a while now.

Completely skippable, really.

I will now, thanks.

I haven't. And I don't think so. But I've had it on a to-watch-list for a while now.

Well worth it. Cast is great. I even like the nerd from The Inbetweeners.

You know you're getting gold when Tamsin Grieg is involved though.

Moonbase 8.

Six episodes wasn't enough but at the same time it didn't seem like it was heading anywhere special. John C. Reilly is terrific at playing pathetic though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back