The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I get where she's coming from, but it really doesn't have that past feel to it. Brilliant series.
Yeah I dont think its really focused on the past either and really is all about the story not the era, the houses and clothes obviously are very 60’s but I reckon they look really cool. I like how people dressed then and I love kitch wallpaper 😂

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I get where she's coming from, but it really doesn't have that past feel to it. Brilliant series.

Appreciate it. Will try and sneak it past.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Watching I Am Legend for the first time in a while, having an understanding of the source material, it makes no sense that they made Neville a pure hero instead of an anti-hero like the book.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Anyone else watched new amazon cartoon "Invincible"? Has a massive voice cast. First episode and it seemed so vanilla then it goes "The Boys" out of nowhere. Definitely invested now.
Just started, I have read some of the comics so I'm keen as for it.

McShane is great. I'm looking for something a bit different, I might give this a run.

Welcome, you made it.
Im halfway through season 2, enjoying it so far

Just started, I have read some of the comics so I'm keen as for it.

Im halfway through season 2, enjoying it so far
Oh s**t, I made a sig!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that similar to Whose Line Is it Anyway? Improv comedy?
Nah, it's 5 British comedians doing tasks and being judged by Greg Davies and Alex Horne. Funny stuff.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Been watching a whole lot of Taskmaster recently. Very funny show.

in a similar vein been absolutely smashing 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown recently.

Nah, it's 5 British comedians doing tasks and being judged by Greg Davies and Alex Horne. Funny stuff.

There’s a NZ and a US version which isn’t as funny. We’re in Season 11 here - Season 10 I didn’t think was as good as they couldn’t be as creative because of COVID so hoping this season is better.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
also watched American Beauty again last night and if you can put the whole Kevin Spacey thing out of your head it's such a ******* beautiful film. Makes me re-evaluate my priorities every time I watch it.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Surprised to say it but Girls5Eva on Stan is pretty good for a Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping/30 Rock hybrid. Certainly has some quality laughs and a catchy soundtrack.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
A few episodes into netflix Fargo, love Billy Bob Thornton.

Fargo might genuinely be my pick for the best TV series ever made, especially the first season.

Also anyone else reckon Season 2 of Love Death + Robots is a bit meh?

Fargo might genuinely be my pick for the best TV series ever made, especially the first season.

Also anyone else reckon Season 2 of Love Death + Robots is a bit meh?
Not near the best for mine, but definitely enjoyed it and I thought the characters and acting were top shelf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back