The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky Gervais stand up.
Does he do this from a sitting position or is he already standing and just continuing to do so? You've got me curious now. Link?

Does he do this from a sitting position or is he already standing and just continuing to do so? You've got me curious now. Link?
It's a picture, literally just him standing up, has entertained me for hours on end. Pic related.

2018020895-300x0.jpg

Up to season 4 of Orange Is the new black. Great show would highly recommend for any that haven't seen it.

See how you feel at the end of this season.

I don't remember any show that lost my interest as rapidly as OITNB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanibal - Mads version of Lecter is definitive but geez about 3 eps into S3 I packed it in

The first three or four episodes of season 3 are famously difficult. Worth finishing though once they get out of Europe. The Red Dragon adaptation is very good.

Half heartedly watching justified- it’s ok

How far in?

It's another one that needs to get past the first season or so, then they move away from Boyd Crowder and focus on a big bad each season.

The first three or four episodes of season 3 are famously difficult. Worth finishing though once they get out of Europe. The Red Dragon adaptation is very good.

How far in?

It's another one that needs to get past the first season or so, then they move away from Boyd Crowder and focus on a big bad each season.

S3 - quite enjoyed S2 - this just seems to be Timothy Olyphant playing Seth Bullock with a little more humour.

I may go give Hannibal another crack - but from the start because the first two seasons are breathtaking

S3 - quite enjoyed S2 - this just seems to be Timothy Olyphant playing Seth Bullock with a little more humour.

I may go give Hannibal another crack - but from the start because the first two seasons are breathtaking

Yeah, if you go the first two seasons (some of the best TV ever made IMO) and skip to episode 4 of S3 you can cut out all the crap in Europe (although some of it is a fair cover of the Hannibal movie), then Red Dragon until the last episode which is bonkers.

Justified just keeps being fun but eventually ramps up. The last season is awesome. And you're right, it's Bullock all over again which is encouraging for the upcoming Deadwood movie.

Yeah, if you go the first two seasons (some of the best TV ever made IMO) and skip to episode 4 of S3 you can cut out all the crap in Europe (although some of it is a fair cover of the Hannibal movie), then Red Dragon until the last episode which is bonkers.

Justified just keeps being fun but eventually ramps up. The last season is awesome. And you're right, it's Bullock all over again which is encouraging for the upcoming Deadwood movie.

Glad to hear Justified gets better... I mean it’s ok but I’m just not invested.
Was really disappointed Deadwood finished when it did. Brutal, gritty and the tension was palpable. Not sure how a movie set 10 years later will recapture that.

Recently saw Godless on Netflix, bit slow in parts and could do with a re-edit, but would recommend if you like the gritty western genre.

See how you feel at the end of this season.

I don't remember any show that lost my interest as rapidly as OITNB.
I’m the same, I haven’t watched the latest season although I’ve seen bits when my wife watched it and it hasn’t made me want to watch it at all.

Just started watching this yesterday. Not bad so far.....

I just watched Mindhunter. Brilliant

There's episodes coming up that are going to blow your brains out.

The glory of Hannibal S1 is the slow reveal of Lecter's true nature.
Obviously we, as the audience; know who and what he is but the gradual Wil Graham realisation is brilliantly done.
Some of the scenes of Hannibal visiting his therapist, played by Gillian Andersen, are chilling.

Forget Hopkins, Mads embodies this character better than any version I've seen. Definitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back