The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On netflix, the story of criminal profiling in the FBI

Very good
First two ep's are pretty slow, very solid after that.

Season 2 is pretty much done apparently. I love how open ended the finish of season 1 was.

Really good s**t after a slow start.

I enjoyed Sex Education, on Netflix as well. Getting into SS GB on Stan, about a Scotland Yard detective working under the SS in a Nazi-occupied Britain.

I finally watched The Seven Five last night absolutely loved it, so engrossing and funny too. Really quite amazing story even though we all know there’s corruption in the police department it’s still a fascinating eye opener. I watched it through twice.

YOU on neflix was pretty decent.
Haven't taken the leap with this yet.

One thing I always let slip but have started I'm really enjoying is Peaky Blinders. Right into it, can't believe I'd put it off for this long.

One thing I always let slip but have started I'm really enjoying is Peaky Blinders. Right into it, can't believe I'd put it off for this long.
Off topic but there is a chain of coffee shops were a friend of mine lives called Perky Blenders... So cool and lovely coffee (And, to all my trolls, I am still waiting).

Nothing.

Oh wait, I thought that said "What Are You Wearing?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great show. Love Mindhunter and I’ve just finished S3 of Ozark. Narcos and Narcos Mexico are pretty good if you’re into the cartel thing, based on real events.
If you like James Spader The Blacklist is alright. Into the 7th season now.
Westworld is pretty good as well

Half way through the Test doco. Absolutely brilliant.

Hanging out for The Last Dance Jordan Doco to crank up monday too
Finished The Test last night.

Warner is still a campaigner, but * me this was a good series.

Great show. Love Mindhunter and I’ve just finished S3 of Ozark. Narcos and Narcos Mexico are pretty good if you’re into the cartel thing, based on real events.
If you like James Spader The Blacklist is alright. Into the 7th season now.
Westworld is pretty good as well

Blacklist is one of my favourites. Haven’t tried out WW yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back