eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I saw this happen a couple of years ago but somehow couldn't find it on search, saves from clogging up other threads and creating new threads just asking how much said player is worth.

As an example, what do people think Tim Broomhead is worth? Out of contract, has showed promising signs but never gone out and killed a game in the seniors, and has never really found a hole heap of it in the reserves either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bird_man

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon Bruce is similar value to Carlisle, a mid first round pick.

I think Saints gave up 5 and 23 for Carlisle and 13 which seems equal to a mid first round pick.

bird_man

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
What is Brad Crouch and Jaeger O'Meara worth?
Depends on what happens with O'Meara's body this year IMO. He's suffered a pretty serious injury and there are doubts on whether he'll be the same. But if he plays the whole season and plays well I think GC will be asking for two first round picks for him, maybe with something coming back, depending on the picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Lachie Neale and 2 first round picks (this year and future)
That'd go pretty close you'd think, although I reckon we'd ask for even more - probably one of those picks to be moved up into the top 10. So Freo would have to somehow trade up and then give up all of that.

Still not worth it though :(

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
That'd go pretty close you'd think, although I reckon we'd ask for even more - probably one of those picks to be moved up into the top 10. So Freo would have to somehow trade up and then give up all of that.

Still not worth it though :(
If rumours of Neale wanting to go home are true. Is there anyone from Port or the Crows that you like?

Top Bottom