Opinion The "What's X/Y Player worth" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrod McVeigh? We're pretty charitable to deal with but I'm curious to see who would be interested and what they'd be prepared to trade.

Hasn't there been some talk recently that he may do similar to what Sam Mitchell did at the end of last year?

From memory both Carlton and Essendon have been linked.

I can't see Sydney being too concerned about getting much in return for him. A late pick (or equivalent upgrade) would get it done.

This isn't about him leaving (Contracted till end of next year) but after his surprisingly good form up forward where do people see Tom McDonalds worth? Again I haven't heard anything (And wouldn't want to trade him either) but curious to see how he is rated outside our supporters.

hes now a geniune swing man Priceless
much better value than a intercept marker
at least a low first + player or 2 low firsts or high first high second
i feel his aboute to explode

McVeigh is off to GWS from what I've heard, like a Stevie J type deal.

Pretty sure he's UFA though, so no trade required.
Cant see it. Stevie J filled a need for an experienced forward leader for the young guys. Anyone else would just be superfuous down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, well thank you. I thought I was being generous saying 20-30 but wasn't looking to bait anyone so went with that
Guys who aren't 6'7" who can't hold down a regular spot in their team's starting 22, irrespective of how good the team is, should be going for anything inside 25 unless their name is Jed Anderson.

Have heard Todd Elton is interested in playing for Gold Coast. Would Elton for Hall be a decent trade?
Would Cotchin for Keegan Brooksby be a decent trade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back