Opinion The "What's X/Y Player worth" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't happen but what would cotchins worth be? I'd reckon late first rounder. He is a bit older and a bit worse than prestia who everyone seems to think is worth pick 6.
For real?
I love Prestia but Cotchin would wipe the floor with him. Cotchin is a top 5 pick as bare minimum, would give you pick 1 on the spot for him

For real?
I love Prestia but Cotchin would wipe the floor with him. Cotchin is a top 5 pick as bare minimum, would give you pick 1 on the spot for him
maybe to a good team going for a flag where he can be the 3rd or 4th mid he is worth that, because he wont get the attention that he does at us. however you cant build a team around him. So logically no team should give up pick 1 for him, because if they have pick 1 its because they suck and he would probably be expected to be their best midfielder that they can build around, which he cant be.

He played 18 games, also 3 in the VFL, only kicked 6 goals.

What position did he finish in the B&f, wasn't in the top 11.
St Kilda would be best just sticking with him as his value has gone down since being drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CkyO6AEr-SuA3M7R4Yeb4y4DLahSj9jYGiaImmnZLd2EUQM9csC2eIKr_ctjb8OQVvbZyyOjzFP-pIbXw0UQKebqJblU2-0-uEpG8dmygFVl1sE6Qy15BLlXCbD7tF9rr9E=w315-h225-nc

there's 17 other clubs. how bout you make the switch

A quick ranking of everyone, some are hard to place, no doubt I'd change a few if I had another look.

This is based on value for the team bringing them in, not for the team currently holding them. So for example I think Hartlett stays.

2 1sts
Fyfe

5-10
Lobb

10-15
Prestia
O'Meara
D. Swallow

10-20
Mitchell
Steele
Marchbank

20-25
Hartlett
Hill

25-30
Laverde
Mackenzie
Hibberd
Witts
Hoskin-Elliot
Lennon
McCarthy

30-40
Barlow
Williams
Cloke
Daw

40-50
Langdon
Ballantyne
Jong

50+
Suban
Green
Conca

A quick ranking of everyone, some are hard to place, no doubt I'd change a few if I had another look.

This is based on value for the team bringing them in, not for the team currently holding them. So for example I think Hartlett stays.

2 1sts
Fyfe

5-10
Lobb

10-15
Prestia
O'Meara
D. Swallow

10-20
Mitchell
Steele
Marchbank