The "where are you sitting" thread - GF edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate ticketek so much. That basically screws my week up. I can either take a day off to go to Geelong or I can take my chances queuing up on the day.

I hate ticketek so much. That basically screws my week up. I can either take a day off to go to Geelong or I can take my chances queuing up on the day.
Take the day off mate!! Don't take your chances on the day. Big mistake!!!!

You'd have Friday off yeh? The ticketek places may be open then...worth a call anyway before you go wasting any annual leave.

Same - SQ49... for $350-ish! This will be the 6th Swans GF I've been to and will definitely be the worst seats of the lot.

Anyone know what the 'S' stands for in SQ?

I was thinking the same but read some reviews online of the stand, saw some pictures and got excited. Beer and seeing red and white on the ground will make me forget about it.

Last year we got standing room M50. No one checks standing room tickets, you could have any ticket and still stand there.
If we ever make it again and I was anywhere up the top I would just choose to not sit there and stand in the m50 standing area instead. So if your seat is crap its an option. Only issue is if you want a front rail spot you would need to go very early to bag your spot.
Centre Square $2000 packages are seated 50cm in front of where we were standing. Weren't they annoyed they paid that much to have the cheap $150 tickets yelling in their ears all game :)

Someone elses pic from a different year of exactly where we were.
iu.jpg

Enjoy the day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it stands for Sydney. Because our good seats are SM57.

Ok, cheers...Long as 'S' doesn't mean standing room, which I initially thought - as they were supposed to be $150.

Just used that 'find my seat' for Q49 and it reckons this is the view, so that'll be fine! :)

mcg.JPG

Wonder how close the bar is from there? A few flights of stairs down I'd guess?

Ok, cheers...Long as 'S' doesn't mean standing room, which I initially thought - as they were supposed to be $150.

Just used that 'find my seat' for Q49 and it reckons this is the view, so that'll be fine! :)

View attachment 293131

Wonder how close the bar is from there? A few flights of stairs down I'd guess?

That's almost the exact spot I sat in for the 2005 GF. 3 Rows from the back. What a day....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back