The "where are you sitting" thread - GF edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Just picked up my tickets - pretty pumped. Has anyone had experience in standing room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, cheers...Long as 'S' doesn't mean standing room, which I initially thought - as they were supposed to be $150.

Just used that 'find my seat' for Q49...

Wonder how close the bar is from there? A few flights of stairs down I'd guess?

There's bars all the way around level q. But the lines. Oh the lines.

YkSDAVL.png

Dunno why I everyone's complaining about the nosebleeds. The view is much better than the bottom deck. Here's my view on a cat 6 ticket:

q34.jpg

Pretty awesome if you ask me

Same - SQ49... for $350-ish! This will be the 6th Swans GF I've been to and will definitely be the worst seats of the lot.

Anyone know what the 'S' stands for in SQ?
I would say the S stands for "s**t". We got the same thing. How can they possibly allocate 2 bays only in the entire ground as cat 4 and be at the very back of the stand. I do feel ripped off.

Ok, cheers...Long as 'S' doesn't mean standing room, which I initially thought - as they were supposed to be $150.

Just used that 'find my seat' for Q49 and it reckons this is the view, so that'll be fine! :)

View attachment 293131

Wonder how close the bar is from there? A few flights of stairs down I'd guess?
Looks like we'll be sitting next to each other by that shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt road end other side of behind post. Im in M5 mate. We're next to dogs cheer squad. Half tempted to see if a dogs supporter up the other end wants to swap spots with me and my missus.
We (I'm in M6 too) are close to the Dogs cheersquad but we will be in Swans bays.

M1 for us... right next to the doggies cheer squad and behind the point post... oh well, at least I'll be there! :D:thumbsu:

PS. I think the dash 1 or 2 is the aisle you go down... so if your seat is closer to bay M2 then you ticket will be M1-2, if it is closer to M57, then it will be M1-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back