Oppo Camp The White Noise Index

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Due to the unprecedented numbers of opposition supporters posting on the North board handing out opinions like anyone here gives a s**t. Like the quality of their list, ability to lure uncontracted players or their club in general I felt it my duty as a mathematical wizard (actually I had to use a kids website to make graphs as the adult one was to complicated for me) to grade the quality of the post and calculate if it is worthy of discussion on our board.

SO I came up with this nifty little tool to help out

graph.jpg

As you can see this plots the irrelevancy of an argument and measures the level of offended to determine the quality of a post, thus determining whether or not said post is worthy of discussion. Should you see a post from opposition supporter and you're not sure if it's worthy of a response feel free to quote it here and I will apply the necessary calculations.

Also if you think there are any other parameters I should be factoring in my calculations please let me know.

Due to the unprecedented numbers of opposition supporters posting on the North board handing out opinions like anyone here gives a s**t. Like the quality of their list, ability to lure uncontracted players or their club in general I felt it my duty as a mathematical wizard (actually I had to use a kids website to make graphs as the adult one was to complicated for me) to grade the quality of the post and calculate if it is worthy of discussion on our board.

View attachment 407430

As you can see this plots the irrelevancy of an argument and measures the level of offended to determine the quality of a post, thus determining whether or not said post is worthy of discussion. Should you see a post from opposition supporter and you're not sure if it's worthy of a response feel free to quote it here and I will apply the necessary calculations.

Also if you think there are any other parameters I should be factoring in my calculations please let me know.

What is 'croud'?

you put 'em on your soup - that's why they are called croud ons :-D
crud
krʌd/
noun
informal
noun: crud; plural noun: cruds
  1. 1.
    a substance which is considered unpleasant or disgusting, typically because of its dirtiness.
    "use a good soap compound to remove accumulated crud"
    • heavy snow on which it is difficult to ski.
      "there's no way I can ski crud"
  2. 2.
    nonsense.
    "the usual crud which passes itself off as a smart twenty-something comedy"

I really dislike other teams coming on our board and sprouting their condescending arrogant drivel. There's a reason I don't barrack for any of those clubs and have no interest in hearing from their supporters. I don't rate em. Every single other club in the league has a watertight reason, in my head, as to why I can't stand em, and most of the time it revolves around their supporter base or their administration, as the admin is generally a pretty fair reflection on the supporter base.
Examples:
Essendon - Arrogant and self righteous, who think rules don't apply to them.
Collingwood - just lunatics with no appreciation of other players from other clubs. Everyone else is s**t, we are amazing/good. Like wtf??
Blues - embezzlers, crooks, sneaky.......but still think that's ok. Kinda proud of it..weird.
Dees - Al seem to have a passing interest in the footy.......and the rules.....no clue....amd moleskins and boots
Tiggs - So many washed up 45 year olds in onesies....see mick Molloy
Dogs - so unoriginal in everything they do
Cats - I kinda respect em, at their best even the players didn't act like flogs.
I could go on about the rest........they all have something that shits me but is essentially completely typical of the club and supporters.

View attachment 407430

Haha

Thanks again for the sympathy gois:thumbsu: Allow me the extend my condolences to your good selves on your unfortunate results in season 2017. Your messages of sympathy and love helped to get us through the tough times and now we find ourselves powering toward finals with clear air up ahead.
Rest assured friends, we at the EFC will not forget the support you've afforded our club and we plan to return this favour in your time of desperate hopelessness. We are here for you, you have our sympathy and our pity.

Give this 'crud' a whirl to test it out!

I really dislike other teams coming on our board and sprouting their condescending arrogant drivel. There's a reason I don't barrack for any of those clubs and have no interest in hearing from their supporters. I don't rate em. Every single other club in the league has a watertight reason, in my head, as to why I can't stand em, and most of the time it revolves around their supporter base or their administration, as the admin is generally a pretty fair reflection on the supporter base.
Examples:
Essendon - Arrogant and self righteous, who think rules don't apply to them.
Collingwood - just lunatics with no appreciation of other players from other clubs. Everyone else is s**t, we are amazing/good. Like wtf??
Blues - embezzlers, crooks, sneaky.......but still think that's ok. Kinda proud of it..weird.
Dees - Al seem to have a passing interest in the footy.......and the rules.....no clue....amd moleskins and boots
Tiggs - So many washed up 45 year olds in onesies....see mick Molloy
Dogs - so unoriginal in everything they do
Cats - I kinda respect em, at their best even the players didn't act like flogs.
I could go on about the rest........they all have something that shits me but is essentially completely typical of the club and supporters.

Certainly we have enough idiots in here to cater to anyone who needs to feel intellectually superior, so we don't need to recruit morons from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give this 'crud' a whirl to test it out!
In true Kerridge fashion I have changed the goalposts mid thread to accommodate unforseen circumstances, and support the narrative I wish to foster.

IggypopsGraph.jpg

After plotting all relevant information you can clearly see that the level of offended moves in a steady progression whilst the irrelevancy scale takes quite a dip due to the lack of a sarcasm indicator. I did recognise the cunning rouse to avoid the standard response when discussing North. However the added Grudge and Delusional parameters clearly point to a large amount of white noise.

My advise would be to respond to this poster with high caution and be prepared for a response of significant irrelevancy shrouded in a mask of sore anous.

Score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back