Preview 2020 Round 3 Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also found it interesting that he said teams are defending against us a bit differently this year. Better that we’re exposed to that at this stage of the year so we can adapt to it.
I reckon we already know how to combat it ... we never show our cards early on ... we learnt from 2018.
We just gotta get the wins and be fit come the end of the year.
IDGAF about * flags ... I want it ... we will be the least * of the winners because we have won 2 of the last three.
The rest of the comp can GAGF !!

I really don’t understand why we would bring in McIntosh. He’s not getting younger and I honestly believe we need to keep our list healthy and also think about the future. It’s time we develop collier dawkins, Naish or even Dow. We need to get games into them ASAP and I believe they would offer the same as what Kamdyn has been able to do.

For that matter we must absolutely keep playing Ross and Higgins. They are both critical to our future success

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently pickett didnt do much at training today, and naish looked very good

Id expect pickett to be an out

I really don’t understand why we would bring in McIntosh. He’s not getting younger and I honestly believe we need to keep our list healthy and also think about the future. It’s time we develop collier dawkins, Naish or even Dow. We need to get games into them ASAP and I believe they would offer the same as what Kamdyn has been able to do.

For that matter we must absolutely keep playing Ross and Higgins. They are both critical to our future success

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Kmac is 26. An anti 5G, anti Bill Gates anti vaxxer told me that no one gets younger so I don't believe the theory. Kamdyn's hair is all the evidence you need to prove he is getting younger.
I reckon RCD, Naish, Dow are aging at the exactly the same rate as Kamdyn. I think we need talls on the wing Kmac & Balta. I reckon we need a marking options coming out of defence. I'm hoping that we can have one more kick when bringing the ball into our fwd line.
Graham Caddy Rioli Pickett Lambert JR Ross & Higgins have been crapola. George saved his bacon by being able to kick a goal. And ruck is a bit of a problem too.
It sounds like Baker is back into the team & we really haven't played well for a game & a half. The team needs to be switched on to this new style game. Dow sounds like he's going well maybe he slots in up fwd. I'd give Ross 2 more games then bring in RCD. I like Naish but not sure where he plays.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kmac is 26. An anti 5G, anti Bill Gates anti vaxxer told me that no one gets younger so I don't believe the theory. Kamdyn's hair is all the evidence you need to prove he is getting younger.
I reckon RCD, Naish, Dow are aging at the exactly the same rate as Kamdyn. I think we need talls on the wing Kmac & Balta. I reckon we need a marking options coming out of defence. I'm hoping that we can have one more kick when bringing the ball into our fwd line.

I'm in KMac's corner too. For this week, at a minimum. His bigger than Naish and Dow, runs better than RCD, and smashes opposition better than all three put together. You just don't bring in spaghetti-arm kids after a soft performance.

Big. Angry. Tigers. Please.

Having said that, I'd love to see Naish play as many games as possible. Maybe on the HBF for Short or Stack.

Hill killed us a couple of years back at the G playing for Freo .
KMac should get the job on him .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hill has been playing off the last line of defence and kicking in of late. KMac was training in the 2s at the back pocket, just don;t see it as a match made in heaven sorry. Baker has the quicks, does he have the smarts?

I liked Dimma’s presser.
Yeah - me too.
Gave me a bit of confidence that all is ok behind the scenes...
Of course we all wait to see it on Sat evening though.

Looks like 4 changes - reckon Dusty, Baker, Kamdyn and Dow will come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back