Werewolf The Wire Werewolf - Barksdale Crew (Mafia) WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 3 felt like pushing my luck without a claim tbh. Anyway, people can use me as they wish.
Do we need to get rid of Wiggy now that the wolves would likely try to control 2 votes now they know where they are? Yes they may have known already and may already be using it but its possibly worth it?

Agree on the vote control risk. The other reason to get rid of EJW is not doing so risks allowing him control the night actions overnight

Whilst Ding could theoretically do that he has already chosen to defend rather than play outed evil /neutral so the same risk doesn’t apply

Do we need to get rid of Wiggy now that the wolves would likely try to control 2 votes now they know where they are? Yes they may have known already and may already be using it but its possibly worth it?

I don’t see the vote being that close tomorrow if we don’t get him today. They would still need to choose a target which they can steer to a lynch.

Let’s go for the right target. If it’s not Wiggy then we know I’m on +2 to someone tomorrow, and it’ll be interesting to see the bandwagons which form.

Unlikely but another possibility is that MWPP is intimidated to say that Ding seers as evil/neutral. Would not be in keeping with yesterday’s intimidation and with MWPP’s seer result supposedly being shared also to the flogs the downside to the village is mitigated but it’s a possibility.

I’m inclined in this situation to go EJW now. Our seer can verify Dingster tonight, and the wolves controlling an additional two votes outside their own by manipulating Chipmunk’s vote in future phases is a genuine risk as crowy has stated. With an evil doctor that can offer protection overnight to Wig I think situationally our array of actions are best suited to gathering the required intel to eliminate Ding tomorrow and having relative comfort in our control over that vote.

MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely but another possibility is that MWPP is intimidated to say that Ding seers as evil/neutral. Would not be in keeping with yesterday’s intimidation and with MWPP’s seer result supposedly being shared also to the flogs the downside to the village is mitigated but it’s a possibility.

I’m inclined in this situation to go EJW now. Our seer can verify Dingster tonight, and the wolves controlling an additional two votes outside their own by manipulating Chipmunk’s vote in future phases is a genuine risk as crowy has stated. With an evil doctor that can offer protection overnight to Wig I think situationally our array of actions are best suited to gathering the required intel to eliminate Ding tomorrow and having relative comfort in our control over that vote.

MC Bad Genius
That would make the most sense and explain her posts.

But her vote of Pie, is that indicating who she really seered and the result? Maybe someone should check him out.

That would make the most sense and explain her posts.

But her vote of Pie, is that indicating who she really seered and the result? Maybe someone should check him out.
It’s a convoluted intimidation so I’m not sure it does make the most sense. The most sense is she seered who she said she seered and got the result she said she did given the flogs should be able to corroborate or object to her posting should the need arise.

Still worth raising the possibility of the impact of intimidation. I’d still definitely be prioritising working out Dingster to Pie given what is on the table now, and I’d be suspicious of anyone pushing not to.

Logged on to catch up. Air taken out of my sails, that's for sure.

Well, at least my instincts for a stinky post (hi IMS) haven't disappeared in my absence.
Isn’t now the time you tell us who the wolves missed on so you can last another day/night? :)

Isn’t now the time you tell us who the wolves missed on so you can last another day/night? :)
There's always the possibility they hit a good role that was protected.

Typed post:

EJW the safe vote given the uncertainty over whether Dingster or P4L were actually the target of MWPP's night action, though if the flogs feel it's important to clarify they can jump in at any time.

MC Bad Genius
Personally and this is just my view might not be the same for others.

We can work out which posts are typed and which ones are voiced. :p

That's all I need to add to this

Personally and this is just my view might not be the same for others.

We can work out which posts are typed and which ones are voiced. :p

That's all I need to add to this
To be fair if it were GUH or Pie I’d appreciate the clarification ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back