Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I finished both DLC. What a great experience this all was. “The Witcher 3” has become one of the best games I have ever played and I can definitely see why it’s a fan favourite for GOAT video game.

The “Blood and Wine” DLC was great and what I would expect after playing TW3. “Hearts of Stone” wasn’t my cup of tea at all, it felt so different to TW3 but it did give me my favourite weapon in the game to use (‘Viper Venomous Silver Sword’) so it’s not all bad haha.

I hope when the native PS5 version drops, it allows save transfer for new game plus.

I finished both DLC. What a great experience this all was. “The Witcher 3” has become one of the best games I have ever played and I can definitely see why it’s a fan favourite for GOAT video game.

The “Blood and Wine” DLC was great and what I would expect after playing TW3. “Hearts of Stone” wasn’t my cup of tea at all, it felt so different to TW3 but it did give me my favourite weapon in the game to use (‘Viper Venomous Silver Sword’) so it’s not all bad haha.

I hope when the native PS5 version drops, it allows save transfer for new game plus.

Genuinely impressed with how absurdly quickly you seem to have smashed through the whole game. I played it for several months the first time around!

Genuinely impressed with how absurdly quickly you seem to have smashed through the whole game. I played it for several months the first time around!

I started it 2 and a half weeks ago. It doesn’t take several months to complete, unless you were taking several month breaks in between. :p

Any word on when the ps5 version comes out?

Hmm, I dunno, that still seems like cracking pace to complete it and the DLC! Though, you haven't got into Gwent have you? That adds a fair few hours to your playtime.

I haven’t yet. When I play any game I will always go with one of the lowest difficulty settings (so that won’t add a *ton of time as the hardest difficulty would) and I will play the main story first and leave side quests to a second playthrough or after the main story. So it will always seem like I am blasting a game out quicker than people who do lots of side quests.

I knew going into the game that a lot of the side quests will fail when you reach the “point of no return” towards the end of the game and I made game saves for that specific reason to play latter at my leisure.

Last edited:
I haven’t yet. When I play any game I will always go with one of the lowest difficulty settings (so that won’t add a fu**ton of time as the hardest difficulty would) and I will play the main story first and leave side quests to a second playthrough or after the main story. So it will always seem like I am blasting a game out quicker than people who do lots of side quests.

I knew going into the game that a lot of the side quests will fail when you reach the “point of no return” towards the end of the game and I made game saves for that specific reason to play latter at my leisure.
Oh dude the side quests are the best part of Witcher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason Witcher 3 is one of the best games of all time 😛

I am so happy I just went and played the game now rather than wait for the PS5 update, which I am sure will be great but the dev could go full launch Cyberpunk 2077 with it. 😂 Didn’t want a messed up first experience with the game.

I don't understand waiting for the new version if you've never played it. It's amazing. You won't miss out playing old gen. It holds up.

It would be like knocking back a root until she redoes her makeup.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The questline in Hearts of Stone is unusual and somewhat dark, however, this DLC gave us probably the best villain of the game.
gwent-master-mirror.jpg

Did you think you would come this far to feel happiness again after your Thursday night was ruined? :p

Ruined? I went out and got Nando's for dinner last Thursday. It was awesome. I know this is a footy community but I hardly follow it anymore 😛. I couldn't even tell you who else played or the results for the rest of the round.

Back