Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished Wild Hunt, the credits are rolling , what an epic game, finished at level 35, Ciri a witcher, got Yen, did most but not all of the sidequests, gave up on the countless amount of question marks but guess they are still there if i need the loot (cash), have about 35k in crowns left, mastercrafted the cat, griffen and wolven armour, was using the wolven armour at the end, didnt worry about the Bear armour as i didnt think it suited my game play

Yeh as i said epic game and loved it and put heaps of hours into, lucky i am single or if i wasnt i would be by now ha

Now for the DLC, Heart of Stone next i guess but probably not today

I finished the main quest today, too, though it was the second time for me. Did it on B&BB difficulty. About to start the expansions though I doubt they will be as epic as the main game. Can't wait to get Severance from the runewright.

Is there a decent enchantment from the runewright for armor? I tried Severance and it's totally sick when whirling, but I don't know what to do with the armour enchanting. I had all Quen glyphs on it, but is there something better?

I finally won the Gwent tournament. I couldn't win it with NR deck but did with the Nilf faction. I wonder what the difference is. Is it the leader ability and one more spy card?

Just finished Blood & Wine.

Great way to finish off the game all up.

Detlaff was a ******* tough boss fight but really well done at that.

Have now completed literally everything there is to do, every question mark and every side mission. I feel like I have had my fill of Witcher content.

I really hope they continue the series on at some stage after Cyberpunk. I would never have thought a game like this could hook me in so well, but overall it's just a brilliantly well rounded game that is beautifully capped off with the DLC.

Had to have one last game of gwent to finish it off, now I'm done!

Ran into the runewright guy the other weekend, the only rune i bothered with was perserverance, which gives a permanent buff to swords and armour, well its meant to anyway but i have found that after reloading a game that the buff disappears (checked online and there is a bug with it) so yeh have a sword with no runes and no buffs... you can go visit a grindstone and armour table at the start of each new session to get the buff back, temporarily, but that is a bit of a pain in the arse, but i do it anyway

But apart from that HoS is pretty good, did the Dead Mans Party mission yesterday and thought that was pretty amusing, thought the ghost probably could of got laid, if not with Shani but with some other wench, was his call i guess, if he really wanted too he could of

Ran into the runewright guy the other weekend, the only rune i bothered with was perserverance, which gives a permanent buff to swords and armour, well its meant to anyway but i have found that after reloading a game that the buff disappears (checked online and there is a bug with it) so yeh have a sword with no runes and no buffs... you can go visit a grindstone and armour table at the start of each new session to get the buff back, temporarily, but that is a bit of a pain in the arse, but i do it anyway

But apart from that HoS is pretty good, did the Dead Mans Party mission yesterday and thought that was pretty amusing, thought the ghost probably could of got laid, if not with Shani but with some other wench, was his call i guess, if he really wanted too he could of

Do you have B&W also? I think you'll like B&W. The end of the main quest is epic, and the graphics are amazing. Plus, people in Toussaint are mostly nice to witchers and don't tell you to * off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that isn't the version with the DLC included? Pretty sure that's been around the $40 mark recently anyway.
ah, then that version is about the same. But I couldn't work out if it included the actual base game. I thought that it would be I wasn't sure. I'll definitely get the DLC included version then if it does in fact have the base game

Edit: $59 at JB and $69 at Big W.

So, pay an extra $17 for all the DLC. Can't really go past that can you

ah, then that version is about the same. But I couldn't work out if it included the actual base game. I thought that it would be I wasn't sure. I'll definitely get the DLC included version then if it does in fact have the base game

Yep just looked it up, the version with all DLC was $32.14 on the PSN store a few weeks ago. Ridiculous value, the DLC puts most standalone games to shame in terms of scale and sheer breadth of content.

Do you have B&W also? I think you'll like B&W. The end of the main quest is epic, and the graphics are amazing. Plus, people in Toussaint are mostly nice to witchers and don't tell you to **** off.

Hey yeh i do have B&W and am looking forward to it, i will prob finish off HoS this weekend and then i will be into it, lol yeh it shytes me when people keep spitting at poor old Geralt, he's a good guy

and Lance do it, I paid 47 bucks for everything (GOTY version) and def no regrets, in fact great value for money

Love reading this thread when newbies are about to take the first bite :cool:. They are completely unaware of the awesomeness they are about to experience, and probably also unaware the amount of time they are about to sink in :D

How many times have you played through it? I'm not sure, but I might give Death March a go with a fresh start, not NG+

Back