Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters
Just arrived back at Skellige Isle... my god its a beautiful celtic place.

I remember just being in awe when i arrived in Skellige. Spent a good 3-4 hours just getting on a boat and exploring the isle and checking all the little caves out and everything. Truly a wonderful gaming experience

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
Dear Skillege tight arse! Dont go whinging because I demanded more coin to kill an ancient swamp hag! Next time you can deal with the sea creatures!

Also the family sword quest can GGF! As can the nekker quest. Got slaughtered by the scorpion like creatures. Im lv 20 and the quest was for lv 29..

Mate, why did you do a lvl 29 quest when you're only a lvl 20?

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2004
New Eden
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
^Yep, Toussaint blows every other map out of the water.

Just finished my second play through, will be giving FF 15 a go soon. I've no doubt I'll be visiting the Witcher world again one day.

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Balls of steel. I thought I might give it a crack as it was on the way to another one.

Fatal mistake.

It can add excitement to a quest, for sure. I think I went to Toussaint at level 30 and it made all the fights more interesting. However, I got butt-****ed by the bruxa at Corvo Bianco and had to avoid that quest for a little while.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I learnt the lesson not to try to do a quest when you are under-leveled very early on.

I struggled (and failed) to beat the very first werewolf you come up against (which is a Level 7 quest iirc) because I was at least 3 levels under the suggestion :oops:.

Didn't help that I didn't realise that all the plants and things you collect actually do something and that you are supposed to craft all the various oils and concoctions until much later either

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
I learnt the lesson not to try to do a quest when you are under-leveled very early on.

I struggled (and failed) to beat the very first werewolf you come up against (which is a Level 7 quest iirc) because I was at least 3 levels under the suggestion :oops:.

Didn't help that I didn't realise that all the plants and things you collect actually do something and that you are supposed to craft all the various oils and concoctions until much later either
Who has time to do that?!

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
I guess you can do some rampant Quenning and get away with not using oils or potions, but they really do increase your damage inflicted and reduce the amount of damage you take (esp. with Protective Coating ability), so on Death March it's worth doing.

Really loving Gwent and doing every challenge I can!

My Northern Realms deck is fukn grouse with 5 Hero cards amongst a heap of special cards. Rarely do I get beat now but I find the decks I have the most trouble with are opponents with the Monster Cards and they spawn like * on the close range slot then my Biting Frost smashes them!!

Got my first Scorch card last week as well which is excellent but has to be played at the right time.

Need to win that Alchemists card in Skellige but he won't play me cause I need to do his quest which is Level 24 and I am only 16 currently. Grrrrrrrr

Oh and romancing Yennifer on that horse after arriving in Skellige was awesome!!

Was hard to knock back Triss though after the masquerade ball at the race track. :(

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I oil my sword before every battle, no matter how small.

I know what I said.

387.gif

I've been going in dry. I really should invest some time in the oils.

Back