Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

those trees poping out are going to annoy the **** out of me, had hoped they would be fixed.
What time do you see this please? Couldn't watch the first vid cause birds voice was driving me nuts.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
What time do you see this please? Couldn't watch the first vid cause birds voice was driving me nuts.

Could be wrong, but I assumed it was referring to the trees in the foreground disappearing as to not obstruct vision. PC footage shows the same thing. Not sure if them popping back in the same way will get annoying or not. I'm sure I'll get used to it either way.

Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was originally going to wait before picking this up but not sure I'll be able to after seeing those gameplay clips if it has a cheap launch price.

Where's the best place to pick it up or what would be the best edition to look into getting? Noticed Mighty Apes looks alright for $89 but if there isn't one better I'll just get standard for $69 should it get the Target/Big W treatment.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
Could be wrong, but I assumed it was referring to the trees in the foreground disappearing as to not obstruct vision. PC footage shows the same thing. Not sure if them popping back in the same way will get annoying or not. I'm sure I'll get used to it either way.

this, it seems unnecessary even in dense brush and just looks jarring in such a pretty, pretty world.

go to 1:26 in the second vid and watch the next few frames.

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
Was originally going to wait before picking this up but not sure I'll be able to after seeing those gameplay clips if it has a cheap launch price.

Where's the best place to pick it up or what would be the best edition to look into getting? Noticed Mighty Apes looks alright for $89 but if there isn't one better I'll just get standard for $69 should it get the Target/Big W treatment.

I hate how evryone has different editions...JB has a Prima Guide edition, with soundtrack and stickers etc $109, probably better off grabbing the game for $79 and buying the guide separately really. And they had another one for $179 or something with a statue and other things. And that's just one store, I've noticed everyone has different variations.

Honestly, it's all bullshit, unless of course you collect statues and s**t. I ended up changing my pre-order to the standard $79 version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I hate how evryone has different editions...JB has a Prima Guide edition, with soundtrack and stickers etc $109, probably better off grabbing the game for $79 and buying the guide separately really. And they had another one for $179 or something with a statue and other things. And that's just one store, I've noticed everyone has different variations.

Honestly, it's all bullshit, unless of course you collect statues and s**t. I ended up changing my pre-order to the standard $79 version.

Yeah the statue looks rubbish... the only collectors im getting this year is the Bat mobile...and star wars if they have one

Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Yeah there aren't many decent ones, I'll either get standard or I might pick this one up for the extras mainly the keychain which looks pretty cool https://www.mightyape.com.au/product/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt/21437859

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't be jelly of my statue.

To be honest I can't even remember what else comes with that edition. Usually I only get non standard editions if there is extra game play content (not just outfits, weapons or a season pass for content that may or may not come in 6months) but I've had the biggest boner for this for so long that when EB called over a year ago if I wanted to upgrade I told them to take all my orens the moment they said statue.

Wife is protesting but I've already declared it is going next to Edward kenway Black flag and Alien bluray collection statues in the loungeroom.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't be jelly of my statue.

To be honest I can't even remember what else comes with that edition. Usually I only get non standard editions if there is extra game play content (not just outfits, weapons or a season pass for content that may or may not come in 6months) but I've had the biggest boner for this for so long that when EB called over a year ago if I wanted to upgrade I told them to take all my orens the moment they said statue.

Wife is protesting but I've already declared it is going next to Edward kenway Black flag and Alien bluray collection statues in the loungeroom.

You think thats bad?

Well my wife nearly had a brain anarisum when I told her I am forking over 8k for a new rig so i can play witcher 3 in 4k res at over 60 fps :p

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
You think thats bad?

Well my wife nearly had a brain anarisum when I told her I am forking over 8k for a new rig so i can play witcher 3 in 4k res at over 60 fps :p

Geeeeez nearly as much as what I've spent on my guitar rig over the past couple years lol. We're saving so mine questions everything now. Specs pls? :D

I stuffed up. I pre ordered mine based on the original release date and I didn't want to play on my 680 and 2500 and old 24",so grabbed it for PS4 so at least I could chill out on the recliner and chat to mates over party chat. Since the delay I upgraded to a 980 and 4690 which should still pump it out at around 60 on high settings in 1080 on my 27". Ps4 version doesn't look too shabby so I'll just wait until Xmas or something and grab it again in a steam sale or something.

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Geeeeez nearly as much as what I've spent on my guitar rig over the past couple years lol. We're saving so mine questions everything now. Specs pls? :D

I stuffed up. I pre ordered mine based on the original release date and I didn't want to play on my 680 and 2500 and old 24",so grabbed it for PS4 so at least I could chill out on the recliner and chat to mates over party chat. Since the delay I upgraded to a 980 and 4690 which should still pump it out at around 60 on high settings in 1080 on my 27". Ps4 version doesn't look too shabby so I'll just wait until Xmas or something and grab it again in a steam sale or something.

30 bucks on GMG... Pretty unlikely to be cheaper than that this year.

Back