Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So, what do we think are the monsters?

0:44 hand/claws could be anything - Drowner, Ghoul or Lower Vampire?
1:24 - Grave/water etc Hag?
Don't even know what the final spider like thing was at 1:43

Oh and orgy scene at 1:28! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the first time I’ve an been avid fan of something before Hollywood gets to it and I’m going to exercise my scorned nerd rights to say it looks underwhelming. Overproduced and unnecessarily stylised, where the games and stuff the like early got seasons grounded the high fantasy and action elements with heaps of character and world building.

That said I’m more than happy to give it a chance and hopefully the lowering of expectations makes for a pleasing surprise.

So, what do we think are the monsters?

0:44 hand/claws could be anything - Drowner, Ghoul or Lower Vampire?
1:24 - Grave/water etc Hag?
Don't even know what the final spider like thing was at 1:43

Oh and orgy scene at 1:28! lol

0:44 will be the striga story from Last Wish.

Almost finished Hearts of stone. Saving Blood and Wine until last.

Can I access the Gwent tournament after finishing the main story? I cant find it now since I started Hearts of Stone.

Almost finished Hearts of stone. Saving Blood and Wine until last.

Can I access the Gwent tournament after finishing the main story? I cant find it now since I started Hearts of Stone.

Which one? The one at the Passiflora you should still be able to do I think. If you mean the one that is part of a main quest then no.

sorry should have clarified, i meant UMA. apparently the baron won him in a game of cards in Novigrad haha
Just some deformed midget from memory lol. Damn, you're making me want to start another playthrough

You'll find out later in the game, he turns out to be a fairly important character in the main overriding story.

Just clocked up 21 hours, finished the main quest line in Novigrad and finished Keiras quest line.

Just gonna muck around with some side quests before I head off to skellige, will post some more detailed thoughts with spoilers tommorow.

Back