Movie The Wolf of Wall Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Caught this last night and... wow. This film is amazing. Scorcese still has that amazing touch. DiCaprio yet again showcasing his talent. Jonah Hill was brilliant.

This film is a million times better than American Hustle (my disappointment for 2013 films). It's long, phwoar... 3 hours. Probably too long. But damn it's slick, interesting and entertaining for that 3 hours.

Been waiting for this for a long time. A great story but roll my eyes at peole who put Belfort on some sort of pedestal.Set out to and successfully ripped off 100s of millions from mum and dad investors. He ruined lives.

All the high jinx is a good laugh though.

Don't know this movie at all, but just watched this movie Margot Robbie did with Jimmy Kimmel who stars in it. She's Australian, looks like a non-drugged up Jamie Presley and has the personality of just a cool Aussie chick.

"I. Will not. Die. Sober!"

Entertaining flick. Leo and Hill were at their enigmatic best. I suddenly no longer wish to see Goodfellas remade with DiCaprio as Henry Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know this movie at all, but just watched this movie Margot Robbie did with Jimmy Kimmel who stars in it. She's Australian, looks like a non-drugged up Jamie Presley and has the personality of just a cool Aussie chick.

She was smoking hot in Neighbours years ago and as soon as I read she was doing noodz in this I had to google. Will have to watch it now.

cerebral palsy phase

You know I read this yesterday and throught "WTF", then I watched it......

There are a few of the Wall Street movies, having worked there during this time, you have an understandingf of the w***ers there are.....

Overall, the movie was too long, the little fat guy (the jewish guy Donnie) was trying to make it a stupid comedy which was largely annoying. If it was 110 mins would be a good movie but 3 hours geeeessssus. Di Cap was awesome, however his character was a little confused with Henry Hill in Goodfellas....its a Wall Street movie not a mafia flick!

The blonde wife was bloody annoying, that access was like nails on a blackboard.

Overall 5 out of 10 and extremely dissapointing

I liked it a lot. But then, I liked the books too, and I've met Mr Belfort as well (have a photo of me and he).

I really, really want some qualuudes

Whats he like in person?

Loved it. Awesome film and awesome titts lol. Must say it didn't feel like it went for 3 hours. Enjoyed every bit of it.

You know its a great movie when you can sit through 3 hours and enjoy every bit of it

Whats he like in person?
much like you'd expect, I suspect. He's funny, charming, and absolutely full of s**t. I also went to his motivational speech. He weaves a fine spell. But if you have a brain on you and you step back you can see how he builds his pitch. I like the way he claimed that motivational speaking wasn't his main gig, sure you can spend $15k on his boot camp, but it's only a side line thing, all he's concerned about is providing you with value, etc etc.

But he's very entertaining and very charming. And short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back