Socceroos THE WORLD CUP PLAY OFF THREAD-Socceroos through to Russia 2018 3-1 on Aggregate!!!! Ange resigns!

Who will qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup

• Australia Mate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honduras Gringo

• I don't care. I'm waiting for the AFL draft.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Like aus with Uruguay... like that you mean...
and turkiye...
We never did such a thing. We booed them, but not their anthem.

When I say we, I include you. Unless you are now living on a visa having renounced your Australian citizenship as a faux Italian tough boy?

Yes, because Italian fans are the beacons of morality and sportsmanship.

We are supposed to scrape and bow and follow a bunch of bogan knuckle draggers in yellow and green just because we live here.
No thanks.
Meanwhile... you lot would still go run into a machine gun for the poms if they asked you to.

We are supposed to scrape and bow and follow a bunch of bogan knuckle draggers in yellow and green just because we live here.
No thanks.
Meanwhile... you lot would still go run into a machine gun for the poms if they asked you to.
Better than siding with Nazis...

We never did such a thing. We booed them, but not their anthem.

When I say we, I include you. Unless you are now living on a visa having renounced your Australian citizenship as a faux Italian tough boy?

That's funny... I seem to remember all the media reports of the Uruguay anthem being booed.
Because it was one of south American lively ones. Not a dirge like the Aus one.

Sport and citizenship are 2 different things.
Heritage cobber.

That's funny... I seem to remember all the media reports of the Uruguay anthem being booed.
Because it was one of south American lively ones. Not a dirge like the Aus one.

Sport and citizenship are 2 different things.
Heritage cobber.
Well, you seem to hate Australians. Yet you are one. Your parents clearly wanted to come here. Yet you disrespect the country that has kept you clothed, fed, educated and healthy. Good work son, logical as kicking rocks.

Is it?
Being used as cannon fodder in 3 wars and counting in wars halfway across the world that didn't concern you was great huh?
They are freaking Nazis. Mass murder of millions of Jews. But hey, yeah, better than being used as an Army force by the UK. We chose to go into those wars, we weren't commanded too. Well done. Anyhow, this is football, not wars. Stop being stupid.

Bradesmaen spends most of his time complaining about the Australia cricket team.
Also Bradesmaen: "How dare you disrespect the Australian team!"

Bradesmaen spends most of his time complaining about the Australia cricket team.
Also Bradesmaen: "How dare you disrespect the Australian team!"
You realise I complain about the selections, not the supporters or the actual team right (apart from some annoying arrogant s**t by Warner and co)?

No thanks.
At least our tanks dont have a reverse gear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it?
Being used as cannon fodder in 3 wars and counting in wars halfway across the world that didn't concern you was great huh?
Legit asking that question...

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

Nice to see even a WCQ playoff satisfies Godwin's Law.

F yes.
Even you lot and politicians and historians are asking it these days.

So don't rubbish other nations war records.
Italy sided with Hitler. Sided with HITLER.
There's nothing England has done in war that's as bad as siding with Hitler.

Nice to see even a WCQ playoff satisfies Godwin's Law.

Italy sided with Hitler. Sided with HITLER.
There's nothing England has done in war that's as bad as siding with Hitler.

So?
The UK pushed everyone around back then. if you wanted to expand or use the Suez canal you had to pay exorbitant prices in gold.
Anyone they saw as a potential threat they put sanctions on... yeah they are scum.

Uk has done plenty. colonising, stolen territory.
Least we tried to take out the communist threat, you lot helped it.

So?
The UK pushed everyone around back then. if you wanted to expand or use the Suez canal you had to pay exorbitant prices in gold.
Anyone they saw as a potential threat they put sanctions on... yeah they are scum.

Uk has done plenty. colonising, stolen territory.
Least we tried to take out the communist threat, you lot helped it.
What a contradiction. Hate colonisation and hate one of their colonies. lulz.
We didn't help communism, we helped stop a sociopathic, genocidal racist.

Yet you love and worship and still have genocidal racists as your head of state.
The uk of which Aus followed like a little puppy as always helped the USSR.
Yeah the Cold War was actually about helping the USSR. Silly me.
Yeah we should have killed Lizzy by now, she's a menace. Silly me.

You're a tit.

Yeah the Cold War was actually about helping the USSR. Silly me.
Yeah we should have killed Lizzy by now, she's a menace. Silly me.

You're a tit.

Did I say the cold war? Big tit.
Uk helped them in ww2, and even supplied them with jet engine prototypes for them to reverse engineer.
Good one.

Yeah you should have killed Lizzy, she represents all the evil history of the UK.

Back