The World Cup thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what I want more.

Australia to win.

Or neither of England or India to win.

The arrogance of English fans when it comes to ODI cricket is incredible - would love to see them choke. I'd even prefer India win it.

Also it's amazing how often Smith looks like he's facing a grade attack while his team mates are facing the 1980s West Indies.

The arrogance of English fans when it comes to ODI cricket is incredible - would love to see them choke. I'd even prefer India win it.

That's a very, very tough call.

That's Melbourne playing Carlton in a grand final tough for mine.

That's when you hope the coverage satellite fails, both teams are disqualified for taking illegal medication to treat their venereal diseases and the year is never recorded in the history books.

That's a very, very tough call.

That's Melbourne playing Carlton in a grand final tough for mine.

That's when you hope the coverage satellite fails, both teams are disqualified for taking illegal medication to treat their venereal diseases and the year is never recorded in the history books.

For me it's more the devil you know. India already won a recent WC, so them winning again would be tolerable. Whereas England have never won one and I'd love to see that continue, especially with them being the home team and clear favourites.

As for South Africa, I'm not even sure why they bother coming to World Cups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back