All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
Still prefer them to Michael Clarke.

Yes but at least he is our utensil.
These swarmi flogs will start turning on each other when we are 0-150 of 20.

I can't wait for it.

LuvtheKangas we shall see.

We are not out of this by any stretch. Just got to get through Bumrah

The Pakis are taking the bookies money tonight.

BTW, how good is it seeing Shaum Marsh in the team, only bettered by seeing Mitch join him next game.
You have to be kidding - my simple rule is no Marsh ever plays for Australia again. Now, in 10 years, in 20 years the name Marsh is out. Too many disappointments.

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
Why couldn't we have bought in Short? He is the perfectect all-rounder.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You have to be kidding - my simple rule is no Marsh ever plays for Australia again. Now, in 10 years, in 20 years the name Marsh is out. Too many disappointments.

Haha, 1st bite.

I will say Shaun is still a bloody good 1 day player and it won't be hard for Mitch to match Stoinis' performances, but I can't see them playing in the same team unless Khawaja is dropped or they don't play a spinner

Haha, 1st bite.

I will say Shaun is still a bloody good 1 day player and it won't be hard for Mitch to match Stoinis' performances, but I can't see them playing in the same team unless Khawaja is dropped or they don't play a spinner
When I bag him he usually pulls a ripper innings out of his arse. Lets hope he does again tonight. If so, I will politely applaud.

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
They should have made to 50 more runs and our bowling apart from Starc and Cummins has been average. We really need Zampa to start firing.

Be nice to see Behrendorf and Lyon play. The former would have been near unplayable on a green seeming deck.

Back