Mystery The world ended in 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Still to this day I can’t relate to a Big Bang theory evolution, it’s completely farcical imo, this place we call home has been created by someone / something of a higher power, and we will never understand how we came to be as long as these types of distractions are taking front seat eg CERN

Still to this day I can’t relate to a Big Bang theory evolution, it’s completely farcical imo, this place we call home has been created by someone / something of a higher power, and we will never understand how we came to be as long as these types of distractions are taking front seat eg CERN

Same..find it impossible to think we all exist by chance. Though sometimes I feel like just that we here by chance.

Believing that everything was created by someone/something of a higher power is just as farcical imo

If that is the actual case, then who/what created the someone/something of a higher power?

The rabbit hole just keeps on getting deeper

Very much so...but the smoking gun for me is NASA, they fake way too much in my opinion, and they get the masses to look up as opposed to looking below the surface.
What have NASA faked? I'm not aware of this.

I don't believe in higher powers or religious figures, but the Big Bang theory is the best one we've got. We will probably never know how the universe came to be but I think that is the beauty of it; chance and moments in time led to the opportunity for life to be created and evolve.

it does feel like we're in a state of arrested development. it's like we were all told "the world would end in 2012" and we were all kind of "waiting" to see what would happen on that date, obviously nothing happened. it feels like we are in a perpetual state of waiting.

heres the link to full article, which goes into more depth.... including the Montauk Project where tine travelers exist but have never been able to travel beyond 2012

it does feel like we're in a state of arrested development. it's like we were all told "the world would end in 2012" and we were all kind of "waiting" to see what would happen on that date, obviously nothing happened. it feels like we are in a perpetual state of waiting.
I live a full and productive life. I don't feel any need to wait around until the end of the world. I'll leave that for others to pursue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live a full and productive life. I don't feel any need to wait around until the end of the world. I'll leave that for others to pursue.

i wasn't talking about individuals and their egos. try to look at things from outside your limited view.

Still to this day I can’t relate to a Big Bang theory evolution, it’s completely farcical imo,
Believing that everything was created by someone/something
Belief is farcical.

Things just are.

We could all wiped from existence and the universe wouldn't care. It would carry on, regardless of big bangs or higher beings.

Search for answers, yes, but be flexible. Not stone.

But humans are wired to believe. I believe things. Things I can prove and things I can't. It's a cruel cosmic joke.

Regarding time getting faster, it really is something that becomes apparent when you grow up and most people experience this! in my opinion it’s because when you grow up and become an adult you work tedious jobs that you don’t much care to remember most of the stuff that you do, your mind also becomes much more forgetful, in contrast when you’re young you’re always trying to have fun and your mind remembers everything you did during the week which makes time seem to go by slowly, as an adult you’re working throughout the week or months just waiting for that day, weekend etc off to just relax but when you’re a kid your mentality everyday is how can I have fun today? That’s my Opinion on why time seems to go faster when you’re an adult

Regarding time getting faster, it really is something that becomes apparent when you grow up and most people experience this! in my opinion it’s because when you grow up and become an adult you work tedious jobs that you don’t much care to remember most of the stuff that you do, your mind also becomes much more forgetful, in contrast when you’re young you’re always trying to have fun and your mind remembers everything you did during the week which makes time seem to go by slowly, as an adult you’re working throughout the week or months just waiting for that day, weekend etc off to just relax but when you’re a kid your mentality everyday is how can I have fun today? That’s my Opinion on why time seems to go faster when you’re an adult

I think it's much more mathematical than that

When you are 5 years old, a year is 25% of your entire existence

When you are 50 years old, a year is only 2% of your existence

Years go quicker because they are smaller percentage of your life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back