Werewolf The World of Wrestling Werewolf (WWW)- WRESTLING FANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

8 votes down and Alpha Eth-Dog leads me 7 to 1.

Guess we need to wait for Stevi and Mannum to vote (or 'bote' as ND would put it).

Dunno how many players live in different time zones like Chippy but I guess there could be others so I am guessing there will be no change to the cut off time today.

I got this confused with the song contest :(

DEADLINE

ACTIONS
eth-dog (Tony Khan) lynched by Village

We are now in Night #6. Please get all your night actions by ASAP. As we are now in the Final 9 players I will be aiming to speed up the game a bit. I will now be starting the next phase once I have received a valid action from all remaining players (or relevant players during night phases). The longest a phase will last between now & the end of the game is 12 hours (if we're waiting on actions). The latest this night phase will end is 9:00am AEDST tomorrow.

Let's get ready to Rumble!​

Morning all.

With the Alpha gone and my link to the flogs broken, it’s time to reveal.

I am Foley and chose the vampires (of course) but have been working with porps and the flogs. With porps gone my wincon is pretty remote.

I will be killing NaturalDisaster tonight as he is the Intimidator.

My initial seers cleared TFW and GUH so I suggest Chris Jericho kills one of the 3 lurkers with the lowest posts.

Hopefully the flogs can give me protection for tonight but completely understand if you don’t.

Great game everyone, it’s been a pleasure.

Morning all.

I am Foley and chose the vampires (of course) but have been working with porps and the flogs. With porps gone my wincon is pretty remote.

My initial seers cleared TFW and GUH so I suggest Chris Jericho kills one of the 3 lurkers with the lowest posts.

Hopefully the flogs can give me protection for tonight but completely understand if you don’t.

Ah, good play mate. Explains why you only focused on me as McMahon.

Morning all.

You're not planning to pull a jmoo are you?

Ah, good play mate. Explains why you only focused on me as McMahon.

Now that he is toast tonight and his faction will be no more, hopefully ND has the grace to not intimidate you yet again.

Morning all.

Thats funny, im pretty sure im Foley, but whatever suits you :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually nah, i wont be able to pull that bluff off. Yeah, im Mcmahon. Probably one of my least favourite in wwe

My favourite part has been annoying The Filth Wizard. As my final evil act i will be intimidating him again. Thank you and good night

That is just mean, though smirk worthy

Oh btw, i melted hard when i realised intimidated targets could tell people they were intimidated

Ha, well fwiw I was following the usual rules of werewolf by not revealing in phase until you broke the usual rule of intimidating the same person on consecutive nights :D

Ha, well fwiw I was following the usual rules of werewolf by not revealing in phase until you broke the usual rule of intimidating the same person on consecutive nights :D

Well la di da

DEADLINE

ACTIONS

Chipmunk (Jon Moxley) eliminated by WWE
PMBangers (Mankind/Wyatt Family) eliminated by AEW
NaturalDisaster (Shane McMahon) eliminated by The Wyatt Family
Genghis Tron (Kenny Omega) eliminated by Chris Jericho

ALL EVIL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Back