Doomsday/Prophecies The World Will Be Destroyed Soon

Remove this Banner Ad

even the umps cant help you anymore. Plus no first round picks next year. You must contact Mossad, i think they have hijacked Clarko's mind

Mossad currently have both Nat Fyfe & Dusty Martin's managers locked-up in an underground bunker, with mock terrorists dressed in hijabs holding them hostage.....With a Hawk contract sitting in front of both of them.....Neither has any recourse to escape & face horrible & terrorizing fates, unless they both sign on the dotted line first.

Mossad currently have both Nat Fyfe & Dusty Martin's managers locked-up in an underground bunker, with mock terrorists dressed in hijabs holding them hostage.....With a Hawk contract sitting in front of both of them.....Neither has any recourse to escape & face horrible & terrorizing fates, unless they both sign on the dotted line first.
Honestly, i wouldn't even be surprised if you actually believe that :D

Now THATS a laughable conspiracy or wild assed speculation
orly_owl.jpg

Board bet you're wrong this time
What do I win? (I tipped St.Kilda too, so only 1/2 today. Instincts were only accurate to 3qtr time :oops:)

No chance....Not with our current midfield....And defense.:oops:
You should have more faith. Now you will pay attention to the wisdom of Werewolf :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do I win? (I tipped St.Kilda too, so only 1/2 today. Instincts were only accurate to 3qtr time :oops:)

You should have more faith. Now you will pay attention to the wisdom of Werewolf :cool:

Silly of me to have doubted the wild wolf instincts....If you get any more of those 'funny feelings' then let me know in advance....And I'll blow a $20.

Aiming at Darwin could kick it off.
Piss off the US(Marine base) and the Chinese(own the port) at the same time.

That'd be about the only place their rockets could reach anyhow....Assuming they launched properly in the first place....LOL.

I never really got into this conspiracy,

Someone else on here might though

Reading through the comments of the video it usually gets debunked but I haven't seen it so far. But the video loses me on the double rainbow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back