Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

At least the Nether is the same layout, I thought it had been completely re-generated in form. But the same layout will help to get things moving faster.

How was it regenerated? In an update?

How was it regenerated? In an update?
I'm not sure how it worked, but it was after 1.2 I think.

Do you have any previous Nether save files from before the updates? If you do, maybe try putting them back onto the server?

Who is it thats set up right behind me? Cant find any signs or anything.

Whoever it is, youre growing your watermelons wrong, they wont grow without a free soil patch block next to it.

Hey guys, I'm back finally and ready to get back into the server. Been really busy with school but got some free time now.

So what's been happening?

Hehe ain't they. Looks like the beheading machine from Caligula. (from what I've heard, of course)

Hey Chief, I have relocated my Testificate to halfway down the rail link between Berryton and the Egg Palace. We need to hook yours up with mine. BUT we need to establish a breeding place. They need :
- an area they can't escape from
- an area zombies (and generally any other bugs) can't get into
- an area with doors that have some roof on one side (that has sunlight on its top during day*) and no roof on the other.

* That's why mine wouldn't breed, and died out. The village houses have NO sunlight on their rooves, which is necessary for villagers to consider them as houses.

So let's build a small, say, two-house, fenced village, near your place, and move both the fellers in for a bit of somehow productive bum fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have a map of the server? I died and literally about 5 minutes before hand I destroyed my bed. Now I'm back at spawn and I have no idea how to get back to my city. For those that have been, it's the one beside the ocean...if anyone has co-ordinates or anything it would be much appreciated. :)

Does anyone have a map of the server? I died and literally about 5 minutes before hand I destroyed my bed. Now I'm back at spawn and I have no idea how to get back to my city. For those that have been, it's the one beside the ocean...if anyone has co-ordinates or anything it would be much appreciated. :)
The most updated map is here:

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23251881&postcount=16

But that's from more than 2 months ago, so there's plenty more that's been added since then.

Your place is behind mine.

From spawn there should be Fremantle tower behind you, and a snowy biome off to the right, keep heading straight ahead keeping the snow biome on your right and youll see a place with a giant wool creeper head out the front (my place).

Follow the stream (youll see a heap of giant mushrooms) under my entrance bridge and go right (snow biome will now be rolling hills) till you hit the sea, your place is there.

bartelsplace.png

Pi-f***en-caso right there.

Chief & Son are considering relocating their business premises.

Where is the action at?

I'll be building up the around my giant tree next, approx location is 560x, 65y, -1950z. I'm still collecting resources though, I'll need around 25,000 stone bricks to get started, so I'll be underground collecting cobble + coal for a few weeks yet...

There is a road/bridge from Mobbens to the tree, and a fork midway that leads to New Crackton, where Mobben built houses to rest.

I'll be building up the around my giant tree next, approx location is 560x, 65y, -1950z. I'm still collecting resources though, I'll need around 25,000 stone bricks to get started, so I'll be underground collecting cobble + coal for a few weeks yet...

There is a road/bridge from Mobbens to the tree, and a fork midway that leads to New Crackton, where Mobben built houses to rest.
From new Crackton :
Rum Valley
Ucudbii Mine hut
Bastow Manor
(take left fork at next intersection)
Dewhonil
unnamed island hut
Toll Gate wayside stop
Mirakzul's temple turnoff
Mirakzul's isle

From Mullcatraz :
Botherin' Hill
Nambular
Bolangum Inn
(take next right fork)
Dewhonil
unnamed island hut
Toll Gate wayside stop
Mirakzul's isle

From spawn :
path to Mirakzul's Castle
vlick's old castle
Layer Cake (my old home)
(go down to steps until see rail station entrance)
rail to Nambular
(take left rail fork)
Bolangum Inn station
(alight and surface)

Bolangum Inn
(take next right fork)
Dewhonil
unnamed island hut
Toll Gate wayside stop
Mirakzul's isle

Remove this Banner Ad