Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the co ords for the mainworld spawn area? Ive been using the rail system to try find it but I think i just keep getting more lost! I was just at Mullcatraz, am i close?

Welp -
Was mining supplies for new house, had about 16 stacks of cobble, full diamond enchanted armour, 10 diamonds, enchanted sword, pick, axe and shovel. I mine up one block and sand falls on me. As I hurriedly remove it so I don't suffocate to death, I am disconnected from the server. When I log back it says I've died. I re spawned and ran back to my location...when i get there all that's left is...

the shovel. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the minecraft itch again.

Where do I start to rejoin? I haven't played for like a billion years.

Which server should I join and is there anything major I should know since I last played like 2 years ago.

Is this server dead or something? I logged in to find myself on an island in the middle of nowhere with a brand new character.
I haven't updated it in yonks. I will check it out this week.

I assume so, I don't think I'd have two. Even if it wasn't wouldn't I spawn at, well, spawn?
There seems to be something iffy at AusFrag, I will see what the go is.

Fingers crossed they haven't blown the whole thing away.

PayPal started working again so I paid an outstanding invoice.

But:

Unfortunately here it looks like the service was terminated on the 1st of this month.

Services are suspended if not paid by their due date, but stay in this state for 14 days before they're deleted from the servers.

I've checked over our backups as well, but as it happened a few days ago unfortunately it looks like they were rotated out.

We can re-active the services for you, however unfortunately the data on our end would no longer be present, however you could upload any backups that you may have taken yourself.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

Kind Regards,
Zach

so it's dead, buried, cremated?
The fookin fookers fooked.

I have an old backup so not completely lost. Just shits me that we've been a customer for years, and I've asked for them to set up a proper automatic subscription but they said it was too hard as the servers were created on different days of the month.

Now it's "sorry its our automated system to blame, not us!". *ers.

So, * AusFrag the ******* *s.

The good news is mc2.bfgamers.net is updated to 1.12!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back