Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I might be abandoning Sweet though. Too many tears from what's missing haha. Dun Lop Stadium is a paddock ground again!

It will be a long graft, but my addiction got the the better of me and I'm starting to rebuild. Cheating for anything that was there before, and that I'm just putting back. I've pretty much finished restoring the stadium I'd previously said had reverted back to a paddock ground.
giphy.gif

Little by little, I hope to recover most of what I lost.

It will be a long graft, but my addiction got the the better of me and I'm starting to rebuild. Cheating for anything that was there before, and that I'm just putting back. I've pretty much finished restoring the stadium I'd previously said had reverted back to a paddock ground.
giphy.gif

I might need to get back into this, looks great!

giphy.gif

50 meter arcs required.

Nice job btw.

50 meter arcs required.

Nice job btw.
I don't want to introduce 50m arcs because the competition here is based on footy and not AFL. But you've alerted me to the absence of the centre square! I should add that if it fits without looking too weird.

Hellbourne for your info, in case it matters to you, I confirmed my subway depth would be Y=56 when standing on the tracks. If that's any help.

I commenced the main CBD subway station today and I got as far as a waiting room which is Y=57. "Trains" would "arrived" in a groove in the floor of the next room, so 56.

Putting this here mainly to help me manage the restoration project ... won't mean much to anyone else. Hopefully backups will be happening okay this time around! Chief

There's a new update out too with a lot of ocean-faring stuff. Would be cool to get a squiz at that at some point! The coral = new building blocks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOUSES AND OTHER BUILDS TO BE RECOVERED
Refer to : Lost Builds to Recover - missing builds.png

1 - A Small house near the walking track to Outback Arena
2 - A small house on the road from Dark Park to the Open Market. DONE
3 - Expansion of NPC Village - perhaps no longer required as Mirakzul is expanding it and already probably to similar extent. DONE
4 - Double-tower Skyscraper opposite BJO. (YT search)
5 - Skyscraper on Dun Lop road (probably own design?)
6 - Cloudscraper on main CBD road ( ).
7 - CBD Subway station (this rose to a surface rail system, but I want to connect it to a subsurface metro this time). DONE
8 - Green skyscraper on Dun Lop Rd (probably own design?)
9 - Skyscraper on BJO to Alberton road (YT search, with own design adjustments)
10 - Skyscraper opposite Subway entrance (own design).
11 - Skyscraper towards east end of town (YT search).
12 - Skyscraper south of (11) (YT search, with own design adjustments).
13 - Twisty skyscraper (maybe make a more realistic building, or even leave as central park).
14 - Skyscraper with fountain (own design).
15 - House on Rasasidge Rd, connected to sewer system (which also needs re-extension to this point).
16 - Small house east of Abdu Prison. Connected to small cave underneath. DONE
17 - Freo Docklands :
- Massive docks, follow coast and jut into ocean. Turn around the corner at west side and continue north with smaller docks.
- Two huge warehouses.
- Cosmetic (can be upgraded to working) rail lines, and dip into subway (new work: connect with new subway?).
- Upgrade Redstone Station house.
18 - Rasasidge township :
- 3 2-storey shops including a flag shop with many flag types.
- Horse corral.
- Very pretty house of own design at west end.
- Backpackers lodge behind shops.
- Shop behind the three shops, maybe upper story only?
- Simple house across street from backpackers.
19 - Sheep pens were extended to all 16 colours. DONE
20 - 2-storey house just north of Los Carraras S.C. DONE
21 - 3 identical houses built in the space between Mt Buller Rd and the cobble generator lane.
22 - Full sheep pens (16) out in the snow opposite the rabbit pens. (The rabbits need to be gained again too). DONE
23 - Grandstand at Waverley.
24 - Waverley west side :
- Change rooms.
- Outdoor tub behind change rooms.
- Terrace.
25 - Waverley township :
- Small swanky bar opposite existing houses over side street.
- Two storey house (enter at top floor) beside bar.
- Small cave house at end of sidestreet/track.
- 2 storey house (enter at bottom) on reverse track.
26 - Large, 2-storey house on Waverley Rd. Connected to cave system beneath. Omg it took so long to terraform that area. DONE
27 - Small house over pond (turned into food farm) on small crescent road near Botanical Gardens. DONE
28 - Botanical Gardens (omg so much terraforming work) - all tree types. DONE
29 - Colisseum walking path was fully gravelled. DONE
30 - Los Carraras Shopping Centre :
- All level floors completed. DONE
- Central stairs to all levels. DONE
- A few shops added to corner near Underground Stadium entrance (maybe they were on first floor?
- A store was built next to Centre Management. DONE
- Stadium In The Sky entrance was beautified and a ticket booth. DONE
31 - The House over the road west of Dun Lop Stadium (2-storey, corral under part of house) needs re-doing.

LOST ROADS THAT NEED TO REBUILT
A - Expansion National Park west boundary :
- i. 1 forest road and small cabin.
- ii. Complete Dark Park exit road, to north and over into swamp biome.
- iii. Outback Arena Road. New road from Dark Park exit road towards Outback Arena (it was not completed).
B - Turntable road termination.
C - Egg farm and Island Bridge road termination.
D - Street extension to CBD subway entrance. DONE
E - Roads following around east and north sides of the Los Carraras S.C.. DONE
F - Rasasidge township road system: DONE
- complete the partly restored road. DONE
- add the east-west DONE
- the north-south lane. DONE
G - Main Docklands Rd.
H - Behind the small house near the snow region, the street was extended a little further, and a side street was commenced. DONE
I - Waverley :
- Extend main sidestreet which becomes a track.
- Reverse track going down the gradient towards another house.
- Western side street was slightly extended.
J - Botanical Gardens : DONE
- Road to Botanical Gardens. DONE
- Crescent connection to Botanical Gardens road. DONE

OTHER DETAILS TO BE RECOVERED, DIFFICULT TO SHOW ON MAPS

Sewer System expansion :
- Deep hole.
- Underground arbor. DONE
- Connection to house (15).
- Connection to Municipal Offices.
Rail System :
- Between Municipal Offices and stone quarry.
- Between Municipal Offices and Dun Lop Stadium (no longer necessary as will create new metro subway).
Dun Lop Admirable Snack Bars
Fulfilling Beetroot, Cocoa and Chorus farms at the Open Market. Prefer to do this is Survival, even though it is crash-lost.
The entire north "Expansion National Park". Includes :
- Complete terraforming including some cliffs. Also includes filling in some of the swamp.
K - 1 x Cobble generator.
L - 1 x mob farm.
M - 1 x Villager house with 2 villagers (to start)
N - 1 Cabin at end of small forest road.
O - 1 Egg farm.
P - 1 Bridge to island.
Q - 10 huts (all I can remember at this stage)
R - House on the Dark Park exit road.
S - Drawbridge-style bridge on Outback Arena Rd.
T - Hedge Maze on Outback Arena Rd.
U - House / Maze visitor centre on Outback Arena Rd.
- Populate the park with sheep, cows, chickens, pigs.
- Upgrade the footbridge over the Sweet River from near the BJO.
- Complete restoration of wayside stop house on south trail to stone quarry. DONE
- Quarry trail was 2/3 built.

LOST BUILDS THAT PROBABLY DO NOT NEED TO BE RECOVERED

Things I probably won't try to recover :
- Surface rail system (it was a bit of a space hog.
- Underground rail from Municipal Offices to Dun Lop (probably incorporate Dun Lop into a new Metro project).
- 3rd Portal under cloudscraper (might add another one somewhere but probably not there - Survival task).

Mobbs yes backups are the same as for BigFooty, so they are bulletproof.

I will look at an update for you this week. A bit busy with the finals though.

I think you are an admin? Magic up your resources for the rebuild: you've done the mining hard yards already.

Are you re-planning any zones? A city might be a fun project for everyone. Lay out some roads, leave some signs for zoning or suggestions for size of building and let people build away.

Mobbs yes backups are the same as for BigFooty, so they are bulletproof.

I will look at an update for you this week. A bit busy with the finals though.

I think you are an admin? Magic up your resources for the rebuild: you've done the mining hard yards already.

Are you re-planning any zones? A city might be a fun project for everyone. Lay out some roads, leave some signs for zoning or suggestions for size of building and let people build away.

Yeah finals time not a good time to throw requests at you, understood!

Yes I have operator power and have cheated for anything that I am restoring, except when it's just more fun to go survival .... in general, Creative for anything that was there before, Survival for anything new, or that I want this time to do differently.

This is a big town of roads with lots of space to build on. I invite anyone to come build there, BUT unfortunately I am fussy about HOW it is built upon. This is supposed to be a representation of the town of Sweet ( where the Sweet FA fantasy footy is based ), so I want the town to look generally realistic, like a small city or very large town. Current day urban, commercial and residential etc buildings. No massive pixel Avengers in the sky or foaming lava skulls on mountainsides :)

Hellbourne is already there working on a part of town even though he has no interest in the Qooty league.

People are welcome to contribute to this town, but might feel under to much restriction on what they can do, according to me bleating and demanding.

It's also at -25,000 Z so that puts people off a bit :D (but there is a nether rail line!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the old server, BUT he explained it was his new internet service that was being a pain, not the game server. Game server has been performing with stunning quality!
Good to hear.

Chief sorry to startle you, I've got a new NBN connection which is hit or miss at the moment. Telstra can't confirm that I'm connected to their network (but it works and I am)

Hi Chief ... unfortunately the old server is now not connecting (for me anyway). New one is connectable. I think I learnt somewhere how to reset it, but it was years ago - I can't remember.

God I hope backups have been happening! :eek:
It'll be fine. Have sent a message to the ferret.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back