Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

We're up and running again! I promise I wasn't F5'ing all this time. I was ... but I promise I wasn't!
What are the North and Southern most points of your exploration? We might limit the map size.

What are the North and Southern most points of your exploration? We might limit the map size.
I think the most northern would be a spot Eth went to once ... I think I have a record of the coords somewhere. Sweet is at -25,000 Z and he was a bit north of that. I'll go get them.

Southwise I'm not sure anyone went much further south of where your Wild West township was. Not sure of the coords there either.

East is Mulletville for me. I can grab the coords soon. West is not my territory at all. I don't even know who to ask.

I'll go get some coords for you soon.

Mobbs do you have Waverley Park?
Yes there is a ground with grandstand, terrace, change rooms, and a small township. The Botanical Gardens are also located there. I'll post some photos on the Sweet FA Minecraft thread soon if you like.

I think the most northern would be a spot Eth went to once ... I think I have a record of the coords somewhere. Sweet is at -25,000 Z and he was a bit north of that. I'll go get them.

Southwise I'm not sure anyone went much further south of where your Wild West township was. Not sure of the coords there either.

East is Mulletville for me. I can grab the coords soon. West is not my territory at all. I don't even know who to ask.

I'll go get some coords for you soon.

Yes there is a ground with grandstand, terrace, change rooms, and a small township. The Botanical Gardens are also located there. I'll post some photos on the Sweet FA Minecraft thread soon if you like.
That would be fantastic, I've got all the other grounds. You're a gem :thumbsu:

These are the contents of a text file I found on my drives, this should denote the furthest north Cheez went, and I doubt any other direction even closely matches this :

(Sweet is at -1000, -25000. note we made a path almost directly north-south, so new chunks are sometimes opened up as we glance around east and west a little)
mirakzul's : -436, -28212 Hellbourne (eth seemed to start his journey from this, which is was the terminus of our Greath Northern Railway)
jungle : -159, -35036 (a portal waypoint along eth's path)
desert : 316, -35049 (another portal waypoint along eth's path)
cheez : 560, -35051 Eth (this is a location of his base, probably his rail stop, he may have wandered a little north of here for all we know)

These are the contents of a text file I found on my drives, this should denote the furthest north Cheez went, and I doubt any other direction even closely matches this :

(Sweet is at -1000, -25000. note we made a path almost directly north-south, so new chunks are sometimes opened up as we glance around east and west a little)
mirakzul's : -436, -28212 Hellbourne (eth seemed to start his journey from this, which is was the terminus of our Greath Northern Railway)
jungle : -159, -35036 (a portal waypoint along eth's path)
desert : 316, -35049 (another portal waypoint along eth's path)
cheez : 560, -35051 Eth (this is a location of his base, probably his rail stop, he may have wandered a little north of here for all we know)
Just to ruin all of your work, I may need to re-centre the 0,0 of the map in order to give it borders we can work with...

Hellbourne I was putting bunnies around Mt Buller today and I checked out your egg farm. I remember you saying you thought there was a problem with the hopper. And, yeah, there is. When placing the hopper, you need to click on the place you want the hopper to dispense to. In your case, that's the chest underneath. This means clicking on top of the chest to place the hopper on top. Currently it's pointing at the dirt wall behind it (where you must have clicked to place it). The hopper is trying to pass the eggs into the dirt block, not into the chest, so it just clogs up.

Hold shift when placing something on a chest so that the game doesn't think you just want to open the chest up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief just advising that the old server is not connectable again. It was okay but lagging quite a bit up to 5:30am this morning when I called it quits for the night. This morning, just managed to log in, then it kicked me out again.
I can guarantee I have not been in any new chunks. In fact I know I was in only the same 4 chunks last night / this morning as I was maintaining maps for them. I've opened zero new chunks at all since the last time you posted here.

Chief just advising that the old server is not connectable again. It was okay but lagging quite a bit up to 5:30am this morning when I called it quits for the night. This morning, just managed to log in, then it kicked me out again.
I can guarantee I have not been in any new chunks. In fact I know I was in only the same 4 chunks last night / this morning as I was maintaining maps for them. I've opened zero new chunks at all since the last time you posted here.
I will see what I can do, my techie is away for the week.

I will see what I can do, my techie is away for the week.
Sorry, don't stress. I'll survive.

On a positive note, I have been able to restore an enormous amount of lost builds from Sweet.

Before the riots:
xISMuJd.png

After the riots:
GztgtA4.png

After the rebuild:
F22PWy3.png

Only 2 of 10 skyscrapers to go :thumbsu:

Sorry, don't stress. I'll survive.

On a positive note, I have been able to restore an enormous amount of lost builds from Sweet.

Before the riots:
xISMuJd.png

After the riots:
GztgtA4.png

After the rebuild:
F22PWy3.png

Only 2 of 10 skyscrapers to go :thumbsu:

Could be worse ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back