Minecraft The World

Mobbs

A Large Portion, Yes
Nov 1, 2000
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC
The new server felt quite smooth. The old one where I usually work has lag issues commonly but it's working for me too. I've been there a bit the last few days. But I can't run anything else on my computer at the same time lol.

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
AFL Club
Carlton
The new server felt quite smooth. The old one where I usually work has lag issues commonly but it's working for me too. I've been there a bit the last few days. But I can't run anything else on my computer at the same time lol.
We will turn off two and run number 1 for now until we get them all on a local machine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TechFerret

Admin
Mar 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
We will turn off two and run number 1 for now until we get them all on a local machine.
This is done. The whole instance is just running the original Minecraft. We'll bring up both on the new hardware in due course. In the meantime the question is: is it now at a usable state in the interim?

Cheers, TF

Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I think this game is destined to never work again for me, I reinstalled the game today and it worked for a while, but now I'm back to getting that same message again, even after restarting. A pity.

Top Bottom