The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper is actually Ox's son for those mentioning it a page back. Ox is a massive fan of Coopers Pale Ale but I really hope that's just a coincidence.

While I don't get to hear all of their show, I do enjoy Marko and Harf. Was really concerned at the start, but now think they work well together.

..of course, I still wish Harf had his own show........miss casual friday so much, that was priceless listening.

The radio is never on now between 12 and 3pm

While I don't get to hear all of their show, I do enjoy Marko and Harf. Was really concerned at the start, but now think they work well together.

..of course, I still wish Harf had his own show........miss casual friday so much, that was priceless listening.

The radio is never on now between 12 and 3pm
Casual Fridays was the perfect lead in to Footy Fix and the weekend of footy. SEN ruined a good thing

Nights become unlistenable when that annoying **** cooney is host. Sits on the fence all night and talks in unbearable tones.

Casual Fridays was the perfect lead in to Footy Fix and the weekend of footy. SEN ruined a good thing

Harf from 12-4 was also a good thing. Now they have him on the run home, buried under Mark Allen's endless empty prattling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maher and allen should have been shown the door. have a completely new brekky show with new faces not just a rehashed drive show put in a new timeslot. harf should have kept his 12-4 slot it worked well and footy fix should never have been changed. if they were going to bring frank and ox back together they should've been put back on the run home

Last edited:
I went off Francis Leach years ago, he just seemed like a total smart arse to me. I detest smart arses. However, a mate of mine knows Leach very well and has convinced me he's okay. Haven't heard him on air for years, so maybe he's not the smart arse he used to be.

Francis is always right - Nothing has changed.

KB plays the old double bluff

He is deadly serious in the points he argues, but he does it in such a way that it comes across as 'taking the piss'.
He does it that way so that when he gets 'owned' because of his stupidity, he can say "Oh I was only joking, did you think I was serious"

im gonna partially respectfully disagree with you here. the bolded bit is extremely common these days with social media and the like. an easy out cause once it's online, its captured, quoted so easily. so yeah, that may be correct.

but i think his arguments these days are mostly done in that manner cause he cant remember exactly what he has said previously. again, everything is recorded and posted today, so you gotta be careful. kb hasnt got the capacity to ensure he doesnt contradict himself, so makes it light and fluffy

Mark Fine knows his footy but my does he have a big head - don't like the way he puts down Peaky who always sounds like John Howard's slightly deranged cousin crossed with HG Nelson and an aging music punter longing for the days when Nick Cave and his goth mates ruled St Kilda! One night Mark Fine raved on for about 40 minutes about the injustice of parking and speed limits - of course he didn't mention the big rip offs of the airport parking as they sponsor SEN! Just sounded like he was filling up air time which I hate. Hutchy and Pickers (despite his massive conflicts of interest although he is slowing losing players for his management company) are quite funny, could do without Dr Turf though - boring Tom Elliot type. Overall less of Finey please, give a bit more airtime to some up and comers!

Agree to disagree. He's entertaining, has a reasonable grasp on most sports and doesn't take himself too seriously.
He's boring and conservative, did a big rant on match fixing etc the other day even though he is know as a professional punter! WTF! I much prefer Peaky

I can only presume Mark Allen has gotten such a prominent long-term role at SEN because how much they overvalue golf. By far of any sport golf gets more coverage than it deserves (in terms of public interest) on SEN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back