The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Francis Leach has to go

I'd almost listen to Finey and Leach together SNAG v CHOP...Almost.

But it'd be like the Crows v St Kilda 97 GF - no idea who to barrack for - just a gnawing sense of anger that they are there.

Leach is an entitled, elite, leftist, sycophantic, latte sipping malignant, Saint supporting dwarf.

A wee man who manages to be full of both himself and contradictions.

PC elitist Flogs like Francis are one of the big reasons Trump is President elect and Pauline Hanson is a senator.

But it'd be like the Crows v St Kilda 97 GF - no idea who to barrack for - just a gnawing sense of anger that they are there.

Leach is an entitled, elite, leftist, sycophantic, latte sipping malignant, Saint supporting dwarf.

PC elitist Flogs like Francis are one of the big reasons Trump is President elect and Pauline Hanson is a senator.

....who jumped ship the moment things got difficult at SEN and ran off to the tax payers ABC or SBS where he milked them for god knows how much before returning to SEN. He must know someone at SEN, the only way he could get could a job. Total flog.

Leach is better suited to the ABC. Or if he stays at SEN his best role would be the afternoon slot on his own where he can do some more serious stuff that he is suited to and he would definitely do proper research about etc. Would be on opportunity to get into some topics with a bit more depth.

Leach is better suited to the ABC. Or if he stays at SEN his best role would be the afternoon slot on his own where he can do some more serious stuff that he is suited to and he would definitely do proper research about etc. Would be on opportunity to get into some topics with a bit more depth.

yep, he could waffle on and no one would be listening or watching. Typical that the taxpayer would have to wear the cost. Personally I want my 8 cents per day being used for something else. He is a flog.

yep, he could waffle on and no one would be listening or watching. Typical that the taxpayer would have to wear the cost. Personally I want my 8 cents per day being used for something else. He is a flog.

Oh I do too, don't get me started on everything that is wrong with the ABC. They do do sport well though and he is definitely an ABC type.

never thought the left and elite would be associated with each other. usually its the right, white collars who are the elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone happen to hear Mark Allen try and explain his like for v8 racing?

Literally rambled on about absolutely nothing. had absolutely no idea about the sport. Then he went on and said channel 7 do a fantastic job and then a listening texted in and said that channel 10 actually host it. What a dumb s**t.

Literally rambled on about absolutely nothing. had absolutely no idea about the sport. Then he went on and said channel 7 do a fantastic job and then a listening texted in and said that channel 10 actually host it. What a dumb s**t.

That's pretty much a nightly occurrence with that drip.

In all fairness to him, I think he was trying to balance the discussion. Agreed he had no idea what he was talking about. SEN discovered very early on that it does not pay to rubbish a sport. The princess Francis Leach used to throw a hissy fit when everyone criticized his precious A-League.

Have posted about it before, but how Allen continues to bluff his way along on a sports radio station despite having no knowledge about any sport other than golf and a casual understanding of AFL is one of life's great mysteries.

Mark Allen brings in golf dollars, its the only way to explain it.

Actually, I've never understood the animosity towards MA.....he is pleasant, doesn't abuse his listeners, doesn't read here obviously as imo so much more horrible stuff has been written about him than anyone else..

Might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is easy to listen too, nothing too earth shatteringly bad (not sure that's a word, but I'll use it anyway:p)

Actually, I've never understood the animosity towards MA.....he is pleasant, doesn't abuse his listeners, doesn't read here obviously as imo so much more horrible stuff has been written about him than anyone else..

Might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is easy to listen too, nothing too earth shatteringly bad (not sure that's a word, but I'll use it anyway:p)

Agree, He can be a bit annoying at times but nothing like the level of Andy Maher for me. And I actually like his golf shows, they are both informative and entertaining. I would not like to see him leave, just be restricted to golf related stuff.

I can't believe Ox and Marko used to do a slot together. 2 of THE most idiotic blokes god put breath into.
Lol, that is a good post.

To just give Ox a little bit of credit, he at least is a loveable clod.
I think he knows he's not that smart. So he is a clod but a nice one.

Mark, well he is just in love with himself and as has been said, many many times, besides golf he doesn't know much.

To me he is just a guesser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back