The Yemen Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Houthi rebels have launched violent attacks on the government plus have attacked ME neighbors.

Saudi response has been over the top. No doubt about that. But not comparable to Ukraine who are not attacking Russia.
At some point it's hard to not wonder if you're a CIA plant. Your constant dismissal of Palestinians and justification of Israeli terrorism, your defence of Saudi Arabia etc.

Truly despicable.

At some point it's hard to not wonder if you're a CIA plant. Your constant dismissal of Palestinians and justification of Israeli terrorism, your defence of Saudi Arabia etc.

Truly despicable.

What a bizarre response to a post that stated Saudi response to Houthi attacks was way over the top. You"ll find I class Saudi Arabia as scum usually.

It’s hard to argue the msm isn’t white supremicist nationalist at its strategic level when you analyse treatment of white lives vs brown lives especially brown lives in Asia or Africa
It is worse than that. It is your runofthemill pollie and citizen that also places importance on different events based on racist criteria.

Edit add - this gentleman offers an argument worth considering, it's timestamped, covers a bunch of issues, and at min 22 he gets into the racial context.

Last edited:
It is worse than that. It is your runofthemill pollie and citizen that also places importance on different events based on racist criteria.

Edit add - this gentleman offers an argument worth considering, it's timestamped, covers a bunch of issues, and at min 22 he gets into the racial context.

she should read Nineteen Eighty-Four

It’s hard to argue the msm isn’t white supremicist nationalist at its strategic level when you analyse treatment of white lives vs brown lives especially brown lives in Asia or Africa
MSM can't handle subtleties. They want Good vs Evil. Good guys do good things, bad guys do awful things.

In Yemen, it's mostly bad people doing bad things to other bad people and vice versa and the people get caught in the middle.

Tell me a story you'd write or editorial line you could take which wouldn't be too confusing to the uninformed reader?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yemen is fascinating not because it proves once again that white people's lives count more than brown, but because it was where the drones and associated tactics associated that have been so important for Russia in Ukraine were first developed and perfected.

I've long said the Abqaiq attack in 2019 was the most important development in warfare since 9/11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back