Revisionism The Young Earth Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Christians-Against-Dinosaurs-Footer-Logo.png

:D

yeah Biblical literalism, 'young earth' is a small minority of total christians
As has been asked before,what is to be taken literally and what is not and what is what and so on.......and on?

Do you believe in Christ?

how could you not?

“These independent accounts prove that in ancient times even the opponents of Christianity never doubted the historicity of Jesus, which was disputed for the first time and on inadequate grounds by several authors at the end of the 18th, during the 19th, and at the beginning of the 20th centuries” (“Jesus Christ,” Encyclopedia Britannica, 1974).

how could you not?

“These independent accounts prove that in ancient times even the opponents of Christianity never doubted the historicity of Jesus, which was disputed for the first time and on inadequate grounds by several authors at the end of the 18th, during the 19th, and at the beginning of the 20th centuries” (“Jesus Christ,” Encyclopedia Britannica, 1974).
I just don't believe based on historical evidence,I prefer to equate the existence of the nazarene as a social and implies Le construct for domination of the masses.
Egypt and Maya narrative have shown us this much!

This civilization pales in comparison to the kingdom of heaven. Theres always still time for you to repent and start a lifetime relationship with your savior jesus
You my friend,and I,sit at antipodean ends of our little blue planet.
You have aquired bullshite stories of belief,I,on the other hand have been elicitly taught that what is,is not.
And there I shall remain,in spite of you and your treasonous beliefs.
I am a humanist,it is the only way forward,because it discards all that lay before it,with respect to the past as hemerocallis.
Pftt,christ our lord,biggest snake oil merchant besides Muhammad the pedophillic,misogynist,infanticidal,rascist,fascist,dictitorial,Mid East *******.
Give me proof,you ******* pooooooof!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have aquired bullshite stories of belief,I,on the other hand have been elicitly taught that what is,is not.
I am a humanist,it is the only way forward,because it discards all that lay before it,with respect to the past as hemerocallis.
Pftt,christ our lord,biggest snake oil merchant besides Muhammad the pedophillic,misogynist,infanticidal,rascist,fascist,dictitorial,Mid East *******.
I was a disbeliever and scoffer like you. But then something happened, giving validation of Jesus, and I was floored, a new set of eyes, and you realize how wrong you were before. Never too late. They key is to willfully accept the possibility, calling jesus by name with sincerity to show you his reality and if he does you will embrace it, convert. Eg, you can't hear something if you deliberately cover your ears with your hands. You have to open up and give it a real chance.

* you GG.exe

I forgive you :heart:
Proof campaigner
Proof,give it to me,you have none!
As much as Past not Present likes your posts,it invigorates my position of unbelief.
I care not for your pathetic beliefs based on non sense.
I'm going to jump off the newly acquired pier boat ramp and pier in frankston.
if you care to meet me,you can do so in ten minutes,I'm the guy piffing my kids off the jetty and laughing with the bowler hat.
Otherwise,* off ggexe. Knobhead!

Proof campaigner
Proof,give it to me,you have none!
As much as Past not Present likes your posts,it invigorates my position of unbelief.
I care not for your pathetic beliefs based on non sense.
I'm going to jump off the newly acquired pier boat ramp and pier in frankston.
if you care to meet me,you can do so in ten minutes,I'm the guy piffing my kids off the jetty and laughing with the bowler hat.
Otherwise,**** off ggexe. Knobhead!
Now dude
Now......
Cmon gu

I was a disbeliever and scoffer like you. But then something happened, giving validation of Jesus, and I was floored, a new set of eyes, and you realize how wrong you were before. Never too late. They key is to willfully accept the possibility, calling jesus by name with sincerity to show you his reality and if he does you will embrace it, convert. Eg, you can't hear something if you deliberately cover your ears with your hands. You have to open up and give it a real chance.
Dude,come to me.
I live in south frankston.
I'll tucking pay for your presence and return.....
The weather tomorrow is perfect,
Come jump off the new pier,immerse yourself in the waters that hold "no" judgement,there is no maker and no guvnor,just you and the tidle flow of port phillip.
I'll pm my number,I'm having a grand BBQ tomorrow,stop being a princess and come see how we non believers celebrate the majesty of life in the waters of our hometown.

Dude,come to me.
I live in south frankston.
I'll tucking pay for your presence and return.....
The weather tomorrow is perfect,
Come jump off the new pier,immerse yourself in the waters that hold "no" judgement,there is no maker and no guvnor,just you and the tidle flow of port phillip.
I'll pm my number,I'm having a grand BBQ tomorrow,stop being a princess and come see how we non believers celebrate the majesty of life in the waters of our hometown.
One day I will visit you and you will fall to your knees

how could you not?

So all of a sudden historians are right? from all history is fake? :D You really are hilarious.

I was a disbeliever and scoffer like you. But then something happened, giving validation of Jesus, and I was floored, a new set of eyes, and you realize how wrong you were before.

Let me guess, your wife had her own "immaculate conception"? :rolleyes:

I've got news for you ... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back