The young Macedonian, Will Pucovski

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah haven't seen the other ones but there's a serious problem with either his eyes or his technique if he keeps getting hit.

the first Concussion I believe was from school footy, two separate ones where from a dodgy bounce while fielding and last year he flipped over his bat while running. Equally unlucky and concerning

the first Concussion I believe was from school footy, two separate ones where from a dodgy bounce while fielding and last year he flipped over his bat while running. Equally unlucky and concerning
I thought I read it was 9 he's had how in 3 years or something.

I thought I read it was 9 he's had how in 3 years or something.

8 or 9, first happened when he was 17. But they aren’t all from short balls or playing them badly. Even Ponting has badged.

If it wasn’t for the new concussion rules in test cricket you couldn’t pick him. For the risk of being one batter short.

8 or 9, first happened when he was 17. But they aren’t all from short balls or playing them badly. Even Ponting has badged.

If it wasn’t for the new concussion rules in test cricket you couldn’t pick him. For the risk of being one batter short.
He has a weakness to concussion.
I’m not sure if he had a serious one that has lead to the others.

Ponting wore one to the face against Pakistan and batted on. Some guys can just take a hit better than others.

He has a weakness to concussion.
I’m not sure if he had a serious one that has lead to the others.

Ponting wore one to the face against Pakistan and batted on. Some guys can just take a hit better than others.

my point being Pucovski has issues with concussions not the short ball.

Ponting had no issues with either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replacing Marnus? uwotm8?

He'd need to average about 10 over the next 10 tests for his spot to come under scrutiny.

Yes, that one. I feel like he's going to have a very lean trot

He would have to have quite the lean trot too get dropped, I agree this will be a big test this next 12 months but he won't get dropped lol, Harris will make way for Pucovski when he returns.

Please just pack his helmet so full of padding and wrap his head in so much bubble wrap, that any knock to his noggin will bounce off it like nothing happened.

The tricky bit is that coaches won't want to spend lots of time getting him to practice avoiding the short ball and learning to cope with it in case he gets hit again

Maybe get volume with tennis balls at training or something?

Not ideal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back