FTA-TV The Young Pope

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.

So this starts on HBO in a few weeks, but it's already aired on Sky and all the episodes have been 'released'. I finished it, and all I can say is god damn :praying:.

Created and directed by Paolo Sorrentino, it's firstly one hell of a gorgeously directed show. But there's so much to it, that you could easily call it a mess or masterpiece, and I've fallen pretty hard for the latter. The opening shot is of Jude Law - The Young Pope - crawling from underneath a mountain of babies.

It's wild as *, but is often ******* beautiful.

So this starts on HBO in a few weeks, but it's already aired on Sky and all the episodes have been 'released'. I finished it, and all I can say is god damn :praying:.

Created and directed by Paolo Sorrentino, it's firstly one hell of a gorgeously directed show. But there's so much to it, that you could easily call it a mess or masterpiece, and I've fallen pretty hard for the latter. The opening shot is of Jude Law - The Young Pope - crawling from underneath a mountain of babies.

It's wild as ****, but is often ******* beautiful.

Three eps in and highly engaged. My versions have no subtitles which is annoying but hasn't taken away from my enjoyment.

Three eps in and highly engaged. My versions have no subtitles which is annoying but hasn't taken away from my enjoyment.

Try subscene. They're a bit hit and miss but mostly work alright. Wouldn't say the Italian gets more prevalent, but some good dialogue you don't want to miss!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back